The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello! I'm flat 11 at Charlotte Court. Seen there are quite a few on here who are gonna be at Charlotte Court. :smile:

Gem
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
are u a 1st year? i heard its quite far away from psalter lane? so i guess its gonna take me ages to get there! are the bedrooms nice?
Reply 3
hottie_hannah
are u a 1st year? i heard its quite far away from psalter lane? so i guess its gonna take me ages to get there! are the bedrooms nice?

Yes. I'm a first year next year.

It is quite far from Psalter Lane compared to the other campuses but I don't know how far exactly as I never went there. Others may know how far though!

The bedrooms are nice...not very spacious at all but fine. Long desk, bed with storage space underneath, small wardrobe and a few shelves and drawers.
Not much storage space for clothes if you have so many like me. I bought a plastic storage unit from Instore for about £12 which helped.

I'll try and find some pics of my room to put on here, in nxt few days. Found this on google of the kitchen:

Gem
Reply 4
leedsblade
Yes. I'm a first year next year.

It is quite far from Psalter Lane compared to the other campuses but I don't know how far exactly as I never went there. Others may know how far though!

The bedrooms are nice...not very spacious at all but fine. Long desk, bed with storage space underneath, small wardrobe and a few shelves and drawers.
Not much storage space for clothes if you have so many like me. I bought a plastic storage unit from Instore for about £12 which helped.

I'll try and find some pics of my room to put on here, in nxt few days. Found this on google of the kitchen:

Gem

I thought that the bedrooms at charlotte court seemed alot bigger than other places. I'm gunna be in flat 31
Reply 5
Well I couldn't say whether the bedrooms are bigger than other places having never been to another play or seen inside one.

Gem
The rooms at Charlotte court are really big compared to other halls in sheffield. I love Charlotte court, i kinda wish i'd gone there in my first year.
Reply 7
boingboingsheffieldhallam
The rooms at Charlotte court are really big compared to other halls in sheffield. I love Charlotte court, i kinda wish i'd gone there in my first year.

Thats what I thought about the rooms. I saw Leadmill and Archways and I def thought that they were bigger than those rooms and have a bigger desk area also. The batrhrooms are also less like a cupboard than the other places lol :p: but maybe that's just my opinion :rolleyes:
Reply 8
i'm gonna be in flat 39. does anybody know if thats ground floor or not??
Hey I'm gonna be in Charlotte court, flat 32 room 5! C u there!
Reply 10
Im also in flat 39 (room 1!) i believe its on the higher floors- this is pretty mental.

Where ya from, course, name etc!

ash x
from gainsborough, bowt an hour away from sheffield, doin film and media, u?
Reply 12
Im from leeds- hour ish away! Doing human geography- i cant wait to meet everyone- it'll be such a blast! Lookin forward to some hall parties- madness in the corridors!

he he- showing my colours already!

ash
x
Reply 13
Alright! Ash your like 5 doors away from me LOL! Nice to meet you on here bro!

Got my accommodation stuff the other day:

Flat 39 room 6!!

Can't wait for it, gonna be awesome!! :biggrin:
im like five doors from u too!
hope everybody likes to party n get wasted!:smile:
Reply 15
hottie_hannah
im like five doors from u too!
hope everybody likes to party n get wasted!:smile:

AWESOME! Don't forget to say hi on your 1st day!! :biggrin:
will do!! ive added u on my space to see who u were!
Reply 17
Hey Hannah,

Im from near Lincoln and I'm also in Charlotte court. Flat 41 room 3!

Paul
Reply 18
i_got_jimmies
Hey I'm gonna be in Charlotte court, flat 32 room 5! C u there!

we're going to be neighbours :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Reply 19
how wierd is it that loads of you are going to be living together, yay! so exciting lol :cheers: