Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heylo

I got out an orange 25 quid a month for 1250 texts and 75 mins at the beginning of the month. I now realise there's NO way I'll ever use that many texts, and want to change it to the 600 texts, 150 minutes thing. Is there any way they'll let me change?!

ReputationRep:
    It depends. They don't have to because you signed a contract! They may let you if they think it will keep you as a long term customer, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    Which contract is it? Because I am looking for a new contract which has as many texts as free possible.

ReputationRep:
    It's one of the dolphin ones, online. It says it's only 250 texts but they give you an extra thousand.
    If you spend 35 quid a month you can get unlimited texts. Though I really can't imagine being able to send even 1000 a month. I'm at about 500 so far this month, so it's such a waste of like another 600 texts when I could have more minutes!

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do is phone oraange... they are the only people who can really say. As a student though, you'll automatically get the 1000 texts, so it'll only be the extra 250 you pay for that you'll be able to (maybe) get rid of.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.