Turn on thread page Beta

25 ways to annoy the hell out of your professors in ur uni watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    2 went o.k. There was a little annoyance from the lecturer, but everyone else had a bit of a laugh. There was no reaction with 4, because i do that sort of thing alot anyway.
    13 confused the lecturer, and neither he or anyone else got the joke, but 25 was brilliant. It took the lecturer about 40 mins to figure out what was going on and it was hilarious.

How can a dog even take fake notes?

ReputationRep:
    just put a pen in its mouth, or get some other animal, i dont know. a rabbit maybe.

try other ones as well. i am probably gonna do that when i get to uni this sep

ReputationRep:
    They just drop it and walk off

Bloodhound,
    where do you get all this stuff from? they are brilliant. have you actually done all of them? you have to say what happened.
    i should try them on my boilogy teacher! he would hit the roof.
    Thanks for the entertainment!
    louise! x

ReputationRep:
    no. i haven't done any of them. i am just preparing them for when i go to uni this sep. would be absolultely hilarious

ReputationRep:
    for those who haven't see this thread, i am bringing it back up

ReputationRep:
    hahhaa having a laughing attack. This isn't a relevant post. I just thought everyone should know that.

ReputationRep:
    hehe! cant stop laughing, just keep thinking bout taking a cactus into class lmao!

Nice find

ReputationRep:
    LOL...utter rubbish, although that could be as I am an aspiring lecuter myself!

ReputationRep:
    another one is controlling a professors movement, if they move around cough when they are about to pass you, its a natural reaction to move back the other way. if you get enough people to do it it can be fun. someone i know managed to get a lectuter to stand in the corner of a room

ReputationRep:
    lol, that is actualy brilliant

ReputationRep:
    LOL 6 11 and 19 are very good, but 10 takes the cake. I could not stop laughing.

ReputationRep:
    11. Bring a small cactus to class with you. Raise your hand, and when
    you're called on, say that the cactus has a question. Turn and look
    at the cactus, as if you're waiting for it to say something. After a
    few moments, shrug, and wait for your professor to move on. Do this
    once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every
    time, sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to
    "speak." When you leave the room after class, start yelling at the
    cactus, "I can't believe you embarrassed me AGAIN...."
    sounds like something i would do in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloodhound)
    8. Wrap yourself in bandages and come to class in a wheelchair. Throughout class, cry a lot and moan things like, "Why me?" and "Please kill me!" Get up during class, like your going to miraculously start walking. Instead, fall down, cry out in pain, and wait for someone to help you back up. When class is over, say, "I feel better now," leap up, and run home.

That one was soooo funny. I think I've heard these somewhere before though.

ReputationRep:
    I loved these.
    Just one thing - can I borrow them for a story?

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd bump a classic for everyone to view.

ReputationRep:
    wicked!!

ReputationRep:
    These are sooooooooooooooooo funny
    I am going to mail them to my high school teacher and scare her that a good and obedient student like me has such wicked plans for univ next year!!!!...

ReputationRep:
    Perfect in time for the start of uni...

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!...but I really doubt I can do all of them without being kicked out from univ the very next day!...but just thinking abt is enough to make one laugh!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.