How do i know if my accomadation is mixed? Watch

znicz
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
HIya iv just got my accomadation offer through, its for grosvernors place, but how do i know if the flat is mixed. I applyed for mixed but theres nothing on the letter which tells me. Thanks
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was wondering the same thing. I don't really wanna be in same sex, not that I'm manmad but it's nice to mix about a bit.

Mine didn't say. Hmph.
znicz
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Yeah i want to be in mixed too. I thought that things might get a bit *****y if it was a flat full of 12 girls:rolleyes: .
norelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Grosvenor Place is same-sex floors, so you'll have lads on the first floor, girls on the second etc.
~Rogue~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by norelle)
Grosvenor Place is same-sex floors, so you'll have lads on the first floor, girls on the second etc.
That's fairly good for people. Specially if it's communal showers. I stayed in Finsbury Residences recently on holiday in London and there is nothing worse that fleeing down the corrider wrapped in a towel with wet hair and your clothes in a bundle only to bump into some random guy.

Besides everyone can mix on the ground floor!
alexandra_daly
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone know what the situation is in whitworth park?
Sarritichi
Report 12 years ago
Single sex flats in Whitworth.
alexandra_daly
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sarritichi)
Single sex flats in Whitworth.
Thanks
helloworld
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i think its single sex flats unless you have an en suite??
Waqar786
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by helloworld)
i think its single sex flats unless you have an en suite??
In Grosvenor Place, ,there's single sex floors and mixed sex too. When I went to the Open House Accommodation tour I asked them and they said as long as you fill in the form they will allocate you a place within the type of hall you require. e.g. all the people who want single sex may be the odd number floors like floor 1,3,5,7 and all the people who want mixed sex will be on floor 2,4,6,8 etc. That's what I got told anyway cos I've applied for mixed sex too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (11)
37.93%
No (18)
62.07%

Watched Threads