The Student Room Group

Student Finance don't want my identity evidence? :S

Basically my mum already sent her information to them (for the maintenance grant) which they accepted (I got a letter in the post saying how much I'm entitled to etc). When I log into student finance it says 'application approved', and the only two things listed under 'what to do now' is to send off my DSA form and return my declaration form. Thing is, I haven't even sent off my birth certificate yet and therefore haven't conformed my identity?! I was going to print off the form tonight then send it off in the morning but now I can't?

Does this basically mean I don't have to send any ID off or should I give them a call? Just seems a bit odd that they don't want to see it :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by Charybde
Basically my mum already sent her information to them (for the maintenance grant) which they accepted (I got a letter in the post saying how much I'm entitled to etc). When I log into student finance it says 'application approved', and the only two things listed under 'what to do now' is to send off my DSA form and return my declaration form. Thing is, I haven't even sent off my birth certificate yet and therefore haven't conformed my identity?! I was going to print off the form tonight then send it off in the morning but now I can't?

Does this basically mean I don't have to send any ID off or should I give them a call? Just seems a bit odd that they don't want to see it :s-smilie:

Have you provided your passport number? If so, you don't have to send them anything.
Reply 2
Original post by Damask-
Have you provided your passport number? If so, you don't have to send them anything.

No, I haven't got a passport. It originally said that I need to send my birth certificate off but now it doesn't - that's why I'm confused.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending