The Student Room Group

LPC Confusion

Hey guys :smile:

Just finished Studying my LLB Law Degree and I have my result, I have now made the late decision to start the LPC in September 2014. Can anyone please tell me if their is a ranking of LPC providers and also if I need to enroll with SRA.

Thanks in advance
I don't think there is any official ranking system - you might be able to get some 'pass rate' information out of them. You definitely do need to enrol with the SRA though, so get on with that - it can take some time! You get out of the LPC what you put into it so you will be able to get a good result if you work hard at whatever provider you go to.

Original post by Delight :)

Just finished Studying my LLB Law Degree and I have my result, I have now made the late decision to start the LPC in September 2014. Can anyone please tell me if their is a ranking of LPC providers and also if I need to enroll with SRA.

Thanks in advance
Reply 2
Original post by happyinthehaze
I don't think there is any official ranking system - you might be able to get some 'pass rate' information out of them. You definitely do need to enrol with the SRA though, so get on with that - it can take some time! You get out of the LPC what you put into it so you will be able to get a good result if you work hard at whatever provider you go to.

Thanks for your reply, I heard that there are new changes and we do not need to apply for student enrollment.
Original post by Delight :)

Thanks in advance

Oh, maybe then. You had to join up last year - just check with the SRA but if you do, get it done sooner rather than later - especially if you have a criminal record :smile: (joke)
Reply 4
Original post by happyinthehaze
Oh, maybe then. You had to join up last year - just check with the SRA but if you do, get it done sooner rather than later - especially if you have a criminal record :smile: (joke)

Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending