sleep.

love Katy ***
Reply 2
Exercise as well. Drink water or juice.
Reply 3
ickle_katy
sleep.

love Katy ***

i wish it was that easy. it jus hits me too hard, i got 1 now, i cud do wqith a fight
Reply 4
hornblower
Exercise as well. Drink water or juice.

u serious? water and juice, cant handle that wen my head twirling real bad
Reply 5
maximusmak
u serious? water and juice, cant handle that wen my head twirling real bad

I'm sure it helps. I gave up taking painkillers when I had a headache or the flu or a cold.
Chocolate may help, if not, it tastes good anyway.
hmm - become a fruitarian like me and you will miss them - i dont know if i am alive without a nice headache and i havent had one in months - Headaches are linked to the constricting of blood cells in the head and this is linked to the digestion system - plenty of water, healthy food and excercise should clear it - or else try aggravating it and scare it away - or experience it and live with it as though you have accepted it as a part of your life
Reply 8
I get alot of migraines in particular.....try Kool N Soothe Patches, they don't get rid of them, but they certainly make you feel wayyyy better! I have like 7 packets in the cupboard....love em! And yup I'm wearing one right now, another migraine :frown:, and the computer screen makes it feel like a drill in the head....
maximusmak
hia <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a>, does any1 in here know how to cure a headache cuz i get em regular. i dont wamt to use tablets, i just want to cure thenm naturally?

ne one got any good ways please let me know. thx.

dark room
Reply 10
Water, sleep, music
Reply 11
well i dont know how naturally, but i sue excerdrin quicktabs, they work 95% percent of the time. They disolve with the slightest bit of water, or you dont have to use any, and they taste minty fresh :biggrin:
Reply 12
BossLady
I get alot of migraines in particular.....try Kool N Soothe Patches, they don't get rid of them, but they certainly make you feel wayyyy better! I have like 7 packets in the cupboard....love em! And yup I'm wearing one right now, another migraine :frown:, and the computer screen makes it feel like a drill in the head....

you know you need to get unadicted when UKL becomes harmful to your health!
Reply 13
maximusmak
hia people, does any1 in here know how to cure a headache cuz i get em regular. i dont wamt to use tablets, i just want to cure thenm naturally?

You shouldn't be getting headaches all the time if you're younger. Go and see the doctor. I used to get regular migraines but turned out to be parental-induced stress (hehehe, the mickey mouse degree of illnesses).
Reply 14
CODEINE!"!!!!! love that stuff, and is really cheap if you buy it mixed with paracetamol @ boots... get a prescription for something stronger though
Reply 15
PadFoot90
but i sue excerdrin quicktabs,

You americans, always sueing something :wink:
Reply 16
Try strong coffee and couple of hours of sleep afterwards. Always works for me.
Stop clenching your teeth (many people do this without realising or while they're asleep and it can cause some evil headaches).

Also get your eyes tested - if you use computers regularly you can get anti-reflective lenses for glasses that will stop the screen from triggering migraines and headaches so often (even if you don't need prescription lenses).

Also cannabis is wonderful for biting through headaches.
Reply 18
if it's like the mean, evil ones I used to get that were above one eye and my eyes had patterns over them and then I kept throwing up, then there's nothing you can do except moan and try and sleep, and if it gets really bad cry because anything you take will be thrown up anyway :frown:
Reply 19
maximusmak
hia people, does any1 in here know how to cure a headache cuz i get em regular. i dont wamt to use tablets, i just want to cure thenm naturally?

Two Ibuprofen tablets do the job.... :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending