The Student Room Group

My gf is upset with me over nothing!

Just because I said her mum had a fat juicy ass and if the opportunity ever came where I had a shot of one night of mad passion with her in a hotel room I'd jump at the chance. Atleast I'm honest why cant she reward my honesty instead of nitpicking seriously might dump her. Atleast I'm not going behind her back I'm giving her a warning to possibly up her game.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
This imaginary girlfriend of yours, does she have a nice double?
Reply 2
Original post by james1211
This imaginary girlfriend of yours, does she have a nice double?

I swear on my life now, that this is a true story she even said if I keep making sexual statements about her mum and sister its over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
Just because I said her mum had a fat juicy ass and if the opportunity ever came where I had a shot of one night of mad passion with her in a hotel room I'd jump at the chance. Atleast I'm honest why cant she reward my honesty instead of nitpicking seriously might dump her. Atleast I'm not going behind her back I'm giving her a warning to possibly up her game.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sigh :frown: and to think you have the vote as well. No wonder we are all in the poo
Yeah, do her a favour and dump her, she's being completely unreasonable.

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Sigh :frown: and to think you have the vote as well. No wonder we are all in the poo

Right I will be robbing you on your first day at Oxford.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tits beat ass almost every time... :rolleyes:
1/10 for effort
Reply 8
Original post by Heimdallr33
Yeah, do her a favour and dump her, she's being completely unreasonable.

Spoiler

Shes lucky to get a schlong the size of mine tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little

Loooooooooooooool.

I've seen your posts Wilfred, your posts are more emotional than mine at the end of the month. :smug:
Original post by TolerantBeing
I've seen your posts Wilfred, your posts are more emotional than mine at the end of the month. :smug:

:cool:
Reply 13
Well thats a completely mental thing to say
Dump the bitch, you don't need that negativity in your life man
Say "when we make love can you pretend you're your mother", that'll really wind her up
Cool story, bro

Misogyny is not cool.

Quick Reply

Latest