Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    OOO pretty!!!

*cough* although I love my bfs....
    *sob* broke up with my gf today! 9 months! gd break though, so im ok and dandy. im afraid i have a rather attractive nose to forehead and a very dissapointing mouth and chin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    *sob* broke up with my gf today! 9 months! gd break though, so im ok and dandy. im afraid i have a rather attractive nose to forehead and a very dissapointing mouth and chin.
    Oh dear..... I don't think I'll break up with mine in a hurry - 3 years now! The other day he said "I don't want to spend that money i inherited because it will be our money one day" and I thought it was SOOOO sweet. He says he's saving it for a deposit on our first house. <yes, yes, I know, I can't wait to have children and cook and bake for school etc etc 27+!>

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear..... I don't think I'll break up with mine in a hurry - 3 years now! The other day he said "I don't want to spend that money i inherited because it will be our money one day" and I thought it was SOOOO sweet. He says he's saving it for a deposit on our first house. <yes, yes, I know, I can't wait to have children and cook and bake for school etc etc 27+!>
    wow 3 years, thats like a fifth of my life!! i duno bout the whole marriage thing though, society sucks. ahh, teenager at heart.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be a ginger Nigella Lawson. I have already acquired that "motherly" carry-everything-for-everyone-else-to-shut-them-up look.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be a ginger Nigella Lawson. I have already acquired that "motherly" carry-everything-for-everyone-else-to-shut-them-up look.
    scarily, i can identify with that.

ReputationRep:
    omg, you can cook!

anytime you break up with ur bf, i'm always here

ReputationRep:
    this is mc watson's eye
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    omg, you can cook!

anytime you break up with ur bf, i'm always here
    get in line, im sick of spaghetti carbonara!

ReputationRep:
    wow 3 years, thats like a fifth of my life!! i duno bout the whole marriage thing though, society sucks. ahh, teenager at heart.
    you're 15?!!?!? you look about 20!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa)
    you're 15?!!?!? you look about 20!!!!
    kingnik is sooooooooo sexy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    kingnik is sooooooooo sexy!
    yea! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    sorry lads dont swing that way... poop, if you'll folow me behind the bike sheds...

ReputationRep:
    sorry lads dont swing that way... poop, if you'll folow me behind the bike sheds...
    with pleasure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    with pleasure
    pardon my assumption but is this tk? cos if it is i have several million more browny points than dazya

ReputationRep:
    pardon my assumption but is this tk? cos if it is i have several million more browny points than dazya
    yep. im tk

ReputationRep:
    yeah she is

tho i could hardly recognise her, the way she dressed down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    yep. im tk
    tk? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    yeah she is

tho i could hardly recognise her, the way she dressed down
    whats that meant to imply? :rolleyes:

im going to sleep. more pictures please tk, more pictures, we have only the one of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    tk? :confused:
    lol. tinykates, come on the sig is such a giveaway

ReputationRep:
    whats that meant to imply? :rolleyes:

im going to sleep. more pictures please tk, more pictures, we have only the one of you!
    nothing...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.