Looking for some advice (English Lit, Philosophy, Law and Ancient History)

Watch
Kahlira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi there, I'm going to be doing English Literature, Ancient History, Law and Philosophy in September. I'm just looking for some advice on how to do well in the specific subjects. I'm not nessicarily looking for general advice, I'm looking for subject specific advice, so if you do English Literature but none of the other subjects, please still reply and give what advice you can. ^^

I'm looking for advice in regards to revision, how to do well and little tips and tricks for things like remembering facts for history and law and such and advice for reading and whatever in English Lit. That kind of thing. Just anything that might be helpful, I had a rough first time at college (I dropped out early in the year) and so I want to try and do my best and do well.

Thanks!
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Kahlira)
Hi there, I'm going to be doing English Literature, Ancient History, Law and Philosophy in September. I'm just looking for some advice on how to do well in the specific subjects. I'm not nessicarily looking for general advice, I'm looking for subject specific advice, so if you do English Literature but none of the other subjects, please still reply and give what advice you can. ^^

I'm looking for advice in regards to revision, how to do well and little tips and tricks for things like remembering facts for history and law and such and advice for reading and whatever in English Lit. That kind of thing. Just anything that might be helpful, I had a rough first time at college (I dropped out early in the year) and so I want to try and do my best and do well.

Thanks!
Hey do you know which exam board you will be studying English Literature with? if it's the board I studied I could give you more specific advice, if not, I'll just try and give you general advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kahlira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Changing Skies)
Hey do you know which exam board you will be studying English Literature with? if it's the board I studied I could give you more specific advice, if not, I'll just try and give you general advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately, I have no idea what exam board is being used for any of the subjects. Otherwise I'd be looking at past papers and such.

General advice is welcome though. ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads