Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anyone starting at Trinity & All Saints in September? I'm doing Film & TV Studies - I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mate, start in september too, doing Journalism, should be awesome. Got myspace and/or msn? Good to get to know some peeps before.

Tom

ReputationRep:
    I was going to do Journalism...
    I'm doing Media & Marketing now!

ReputationRep:
    Good to see a few more future tasc pupils coming out of the woodwork! Mind you people have just got results haven't they. PM me if anyone wants to add me, I'm off there in September.

Could a mod merge these leeds trin threads? Seems to be a few now.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Business & Law at Trinity and All Saints?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Journalistix)
    Good to see a few more future tasc pupils coming out of the woodwork! Mind you people have just got results haven't they. PM me if anyone wants to add me, I'm off there in September.

Could a mod merge these leeds trin threads? Seems to be a few now.
    Will not merge but will make it a sticky. Good luck for september all of you.

ReputationRep:
    Just a bump for everybody to look at this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=273899

Need 10 people to be active then we get a trinity forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Journalistix)
    Just a bump for everybody to look at this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=273899

Need 10 people to be active then we get a trinity forum.
    Note: When you make a thread in Ask A Mod, only moderators and yourself can view it.

What he means is the more of you post things to do with TASC then you will be able to have your own sub forum dedicated to all things Trinity.

ReputationRep:
    You need to gain more interest for this to happen

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.