Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Any other mature students out there, starting at Cardiff this September?

I'll have just turned 24 (almost time for dentures, time for false teeth and a mid-life crisis).

I'm thinking of living in university accommodation first year, probably in one of the student houses, and was thinking of asking to be grouped with other students of a similar age. Anyone else doing the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I already started a thread on here for mature students haha! I've asked to be grouped in accommodation with mature students 😊 hopefully they will allow me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If 24 is mature, then I'm a prehistoric dinosaur. In either case, mature housing sounds a bit like a convalescent home...

Let's be wild, rather than old. How about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ascensions)
    If 24 is mature, then I'm a prehistoric dinosaur. In either case, mature housing sounds a bit like a convalescent home...

Let's be wild, rather than old. How about that?
    Sounds like you are making up for lost time?? I've done all that as a teenager and it's pretty much the reason I didn't get to do this until now.... I'd rather not have the distraction from a prehistoric party animal😂😂😂 let's hope we don't get bunked together!!!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's more of, nothing was ever lost, its just what's here and now. I just try to live life to its fullest. I just graduated with honors, so I know how to work hard, and play hard. This doesn't necessarily mean party. I love to travel, eat good food, and socialize with friends. I have no interest in hibernating in a stack of books for a year.

Best of luck at your time in Cardiff, but please don't think 24 is old. Don't throw away today because you accidentally think it's tomorrow. Just some advice.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.