Hello, my name is Heyitssharonhere! Watch

Heyitssharonhere
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Architecture

I'm interested in... Interior Design and Architecture

I'm thinking about... studying M.Arch Part 2 Architecture either at Liverpool or Cardiff University. I've already got an unconditional offer at Liverpool but still waiting for a reply from Cardiff University. The admissions told me to send in a hard copy of my portfolio, is that a good sign? It's been a month since I've sent my portfolio and still haven't heard from them, should I be worried? I do need to start applying for accommodation soon but as I've always wanted to go Cardiff from the start, I want to wait a little longer. Any advice is welcome!
Neuth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Heyitssharonhere)
I'm studying... Architecture

I'm interested in... Interior Design and Architecture

I'm thinking about... studying M.Arch Part 2 Architecture either at Liverpool or Cardiff University. I've already got an unconditional offer at Liverpool but still waiting for a reply from Cardiff University. The admissions told me to send in a hard copy of my portfolio, is that a good sign? It's been a month since I've sent my portfolio and still haven't heard from them, should I be worried? I do need to start applying for accommodation soon but as I've always wanted to go Cardiff from the start, I want to wait a little longer. Any advice is welcome!
Hi! :wavey: Welcome to :tsr:

Can I suggest you try posting in the Cardiff Uni forum, here?
Should help you out :yep:

Is there anything I can help you with?

If you ever need help finding something, you've got a question that needs answering or you're looking for a particular forum, just click 'reply' and I'll be sure to get back to you as quick as I can :yep:

Good Luck with everything!

~ Caitlin, The Welcome Squad Team.

X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (153)
18.24%
No (510)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (176)
20.98%

Watched Threads