Girls why would you even bother having a baby with an average guy?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Scrawt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Sure you might love this guy but I doubt you'll love his height. I don't understand why women have children with short/average height guys when there are taller guys (and better looking guys) who will happily impregnate them and their child will most likely be taller and better looking than the child from the other guy.

I have learnt that society treats people like numbers, as we are constantly judged on our aesthetic worth. So why settle for second best and have a child with anything but a tall (6'3+ and attractive) male? Surely you want the best for your future child right?

I am just curious as to why women settle for inferior men. Sure you can have a relationship with these men as you like their personality but why don't you have children with the better alpha male? It just seems right to me that the alpha male is better in every way... You don't walk into a toy shop and get the worst toy do you? You walk in and get the biggest and most elaborate toy. Well a child is like a toy really in this respect.
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone who uses the phrase 'alpha male' seriously is a loser.
Scrawt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gjaykay)
Anyone who uses the phrase 'alpha male' seriously is a loser.
But they are clearly the best males to have children with (this is how women think).
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Having a baby with a tall man doesn't guarantee you'll have a tall baby.

Also what about things like 'love' and all that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Scrawt)
Sure you might love this guy but I doubt you'll love his height. I don't understand why women have children with short/average height guys when there are taller guys (and better looking guys) who will happily impregnate them and their child will most likely be taller and better looking than the child from the other guy.

I have learnt that society treats people like numbers, as we are constantly judged on our aesthetic worth. So why settle for second best and have a child with anything but a tall (6'3+ and attractive) male? Surely you want the best for your future child right?

I am just curious as to why women settle for inferior men. Sure you can have a relationship with these men as you like their personality but why don't you have children with the better alpha male? It just seems right to me that the alpha male is better in every way... You don't walk into a toy shop and get the worst toy do you? You walk in and get the biggest and most elaborate toy. Well a child is like a toy really in this respect.
You really genuinely don't have even the most basic clue about how human relationships work, do you?

This has to be an elaborate troll.
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
But they are clearly the best males to have children with (this is how women think).
You're obviously not a girl because the majority of girls dont think like that.

Do I smell troll?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A future Midwife
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Erm...Is this even serious?!! There is so much more to life than the way people look!
Lyrical Prodigy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Aren't you the viking baby guy? Not surprised lol.
Scrawt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
Having a baby with a tall man doesn't guarantee you'll have a tall baby.

Also what about things like 'love' and all that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if you love your future child, you will ensure that his father is the tallest and most handsome man you can find. It is more likely the child will be taller if the father is tall. It's like playing a game of percentages.
ldsbabe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My boyfriend is of average height and I couldn't love him any more!!
Steezy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. not everyone in this world is desperate and self conscious enough to think like you.

2. there are average girls on this planet as well you know? Women don't get to choose exactly who they want to have a baby with (if they are as obsessed with superiority as you are). They have to play the dating game like everyone else. And they might be a complete an utter **** just like you and will have to settle for an "inferior" male.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Even if you buy into all the alpha stuff, it's plain that alpha != tall
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well if you love your future child, you will ensure that his father is the tallest and most handsome man you can find. It is more likely the child will be taller if the father is tall. It's like playing a game of percentages.
But you're going to avoid having a baby with someone you love because of an uncertain statistic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Genetics provide no certainties.
Scrawt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Steezy)
1. not everyone in this world is desperate and self conscious enough to think like you.

2. there are average girls on this planet as well you know? Women don't get to choose exactly who they want to have a baby with (if they are as obsessed with superiority as you are). They have to play the dating game like everyone else. And they might be a complete an utter **** just like you and will have to settle for an "inferior" male.
Average women should make it their life goal to be impregnated by tall alpha males because their progeny will reap the benefits.
Kimberleighh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lol really, that's how women think???
Scrawt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
But you're going to avoid having a baby with someone you love because of an uncertain statistic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes pretty much. Harsh but then so is our world!
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes pretty much. Harsh but then so is our world!
You're not a girl, stop pretending to be one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Steezy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Average women should make it their life goal to be impregnated by tall alpha males because their progeny will reap the benefits.
Ok then Adolf. I'll leave you to your thoughts.
Keoje
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:troll:

Go back under the bridge :goaway:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (335)
43.62%

Watched Threads