Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone up for Teaching in 2007? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Anyone studying teaching now, and can give me advice on what universities do Key Stage 2/3 and Maths Teaching course, leading to QTS? please help! i need 6 universities for my UCAS application, and I have no idea what else to put on my form other than Chichester, and Edge Hill!
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.