Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
Oh ok :frown:
Reply 82
Yay, I'm in the Durham directory. Looking very unseasonal. :biggrin:

p.s. if you (sean) are still bored, can you add me under subjects: whole organism biology, and geography, seeing as those are my natsci modules?
ChrisH2107
Celebration indeedy, we have a Hatfielder! :king1: Welcome! If you have any questions about Hatfield specifically, or just anything generally Durham-related, please ask away! :smile:

Ooh what a warm welcome! I hope you are all as nice as this lol. A bit of a random q...what is provided in terms of wardrobes etc in a standard room? And bookcases? :cool:
Reply 84
Relaxis
Oh ok :frown:
I like being all firm and commanding with people.

Do you think eventually we won't be able to speak without some kind of frigging innuendo being forcable from said speech!? UGH!
victoria1988
Ooh what a warm welcome! I hope you are all as nice as this lol. A bit of a random q...what is provided in terms of wardrobes etc in a standard room? And bookcases? :cool:

Course we're all this nice! I mean, Chris and I are both on the exec, we're just representative of the college as a whole :p: In a standard room, you'll have a fairly big wardrobe, a chest of drawers and 2 quite long shelves for books. Next question...?
Reply 86
Please can you add me for Maths at Marys.
Reply 87
Hurray for the Mathmos!
Reply 88
Hurray for the Mathmos!
Particularly those at Mary's :smile: put a photo in the photo thread so I know who to look out for :smile:
durhamdosser
Course we're all this nice! I mean, Chris and I are both on the exec, we're just representative of the college as a whole :p: In a standard room, you'll have a fairly big wardrobe, a chest of drawers and 2 quite long shelves for books. Next question...?

What subject are you? I'll come and say hello when I get there...it seemed like such a way off but now so close- am very relieved I got in though!
victoria1988
What subject are you? I'll come and say hello when I get there...it seemed like such a way off but now so close- am very relieved I got in though!

I do Economics. Though, last year I didnt really. :redface: Storage in rooms is pretty good really, though as Kathryn said, it does vary. You'll have to hope you get a good room! The one I had last year is one of two staircases, 26 rooms in total, which I believe are the best fresher accomodation in the university! It's shared, but mint! Anyway, yes, no doubt I'll spot you in freshers' week! :smile:
victoria1988

I do English, and it is close now - you'll be coming up 5 weeks today! Please do come and say hi, it's always nice to put names to faces.
please can u add me to the directory for geog at van mildert??
Ooooooo! Add me for Aidans and Physics!
Reply 94
Shall I wear a tshirt with my singing hamster on? Then you will all know who I am.

P.S. There is no such shirt, but thinking about it, I'd quite like one.

EDIT: When are meet-ups??? I'm excited!
Reply 95
Wear a t-shirt with a dead hamster pinned to it. People should be bound to notice you.
Relaxis
Wear a t-shirt with a dead hamster pinned to it. People should be bound to notice you.

She'd probably be even more noticable if it were a live hamster. Why has this thread descended into animal mutilation and torture?:frown:
Reply 97
Relaxis

:mad: I LOVE HAMSTERS. Perhaps I should pin a dead Relaxis to my t-shirt.
Reply 98
:eek:
Reply 99
Jelkin
:mad: I LOVE HAMSTERS. Perhaps I should pin a dead Relaxis to my t-shirt.

But then wouldn't your shirt rip..?

:cool: :wink:

Latest