The Student Room Group

London flat share for September - London College of Fashion

Hi I'm Lucy !

Im 20 years old and looking to find some people for a flat share starting in September.
I am going to be studying Fashion Textiles at London College of Fashion in Shepards Bush, and would like to live somewhere near by but in a bit of a nicer area!
I am very friendly, girly and tidy, and would love to meet some like minded people to live with. I'm not a huge clubber or up for the whole freshers thing, and more of a having a meal and a glass of wine and good chat kind of girl !

Hope to to hear back from anyone who might be interested :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I'm also looking for some people for a house share in september. I'm going to be studying at the Fashion retail academy which is central london. What area of london were you looking at?
Reply 2
I'm going to be starting at UCL in september. I'm clean, considerate and friendly, and I'm looking to live somewhere around there. PM me
Hi, I am looking for a student to take a double room in a 4 bed house share with other students age 19-20 (and very friendly!) in Mile End. Rent is £563 pcm plus bills. Just thought I'd post here in case any of you are interested, though it's not so close to your uni I thought it might be worth a shot! Please let me know if you would like some more info.
Reply 4
Original post by lucybird221
Hi I'm Lucy !

Im 20 years old and looking to find some people for a flat share starting in September.
I am going to be studying Fashion Textiles at London College of Fashion in Shepards Bush, and would like to live somewhere near by but in a bit of a nicer area!
I am very friendly, girly and tidy, and would love to meet some like minded people to live with. I'm not a huge clubber or up for the whole freshers thing, and more of a having a meal and a glass of wine and good chat kind of girl !

Hope to to hear back from anyone who might be interested :smile:

Hellllooooo :smile:

Is this room still available? I am 22, studying Civil Engineering at London UCK and can afford up to £500 per month inc bills :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending