Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    I'll be starting the MSci Physics YIE (Germany) course October 2004. Anyone else doing it?

It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun...
    i'm doing Maths with Mathematical Physics... though I don't know if there are any overlapping courses, since it's not really a joint honours degree...

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting the MSci Physics YIE (Germany) course October 2004. Anyone else doing it?

Me . I've just taken Imperial as my firm, although I still have to get the grades yet! So see you in October maybe?

ReputationRep:

MSci Physics at imperial is my insurace offer, no year in europe. It is likely i will end up there, predicted grades = offer :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojoba86)
    Me . I've just taken Imperial as my firm, although I still have to get the grades yet! So see you in October maybe?
    certainly, im definitely going there so if you go you'll inevitably bump into me

ReputationRep:

me too! hope all of us here will make the grades!

ReputationRep:
    ye c u ther

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm going to do Physics with year in europe MSci too (Germany).

Pit

ReputationRep:
    hi there...gonna do MSci Physics at imperial....starting oct 2 as well....hope to c all of ya guys there....

ReputationRep:
    Yep ill be there too, going to France thought.

See you all there

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.