I found an iPod in my uni room?

Watch
bh206
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,
I was cleaning out my uni room as the year is now over and one of my flatmates said that he unscrewed his bed from the wall and found a tonne of change and just random stuff that had fell down there throughout the year.
So we did the same to mine and i found an ipod touch :/ I know it's not mine and it isn't anybodys who has been in my room so it must have been from the previous year.
However, the screen is very cracked and damaged and as I flicked through it briefly i found an email address on the apple id that im assuming is theirs. Everybody has said to keep it as it hasn't been claimed in over a year but i feel bad! I wouldn't like it if that was me :/ and it's not mine to keep.
The ipod has been wiped but luckily i kept a record of the email address. like i said the ipod has a very smashed screen and the case is scratched and damaged.
what should i do?
email the person?
or keep it? :/
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Email the person and then sell it :yy::cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dani California
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Finders keepers, kid. Unless there's something on there that's irreplaceable, like photos, then it's not a big deal. Don't stress it.
blablabla321
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Email the person, if they don't reply then sell it.
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Decent intro, now you keep it and you tell us what happened in the form of a half-decent creepypasta.
username909838
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Suppose it's up to you. I'd probably try to contact the person first, because I lost my iPhone at Uni and never got it back so, I wouldn't like it done to me.
Runninground
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If it didn't have a cracked screen then I'd have no problem saying email them and ask if they want it back. The fact that it has a broken screen may be a problem because if the other person is a bit of a .... they'll start saying you must have smashed it.

Also the previous owner hasn't seen it for a year so has probably bought another one. I'd just get rid of it.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
did you wipe the ipod files yourself ? the owner may not be very pleased.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (116)
27.55%
England (147)
34.92%
Belgium (32)
7.6%
Germany (42)
9.98%
Spain (10)
2.38%