The Student Room Group

What do you miss as a kid?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Having no responsibilities and concern over your future, resulting in a lot of stress.
I miss playing with my older cousins, going to the cinema with my dad and not having to study hard every night for exams.

Primary and secondary school were hell and my Asperger's used to be pretty tense. I don't miss that.
Going outside all day without a single thing in my pockets and then coming home in the evening for supper.

Also: Coming home from Primary School so I could watch Zappp!
Being adorable and innocent. Now I'm ravaged by sexual temptation and I honestly hate it. I just want to be a stupid, chubby, free kid!!!!! :bawling:
Reply 24
Yes I remember everyone outside playing, running around. You don't see that much anymore, everything's technology now, nothing wrong with that of course just saying.
Reply 25
Who use to play with the parachute at school? Everyone would be in a circle holding each end and you would take turns running under it.
Reply 26
Nothing. I had a crap childhood, and i hope no kid has to face the **** i did.
Not knowing 'anything' <-- being innocent. Not having to worry about anything or having lots responsibility

Not that growing older is bad but it's pretty sad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Life was easy didn't really have to worry about anything. I just ate, slept and played.
Original post by ByronicHero
Happiness.

Aw same :h:
Original post by JamesHawk
Who use to play with the parachute at school? Everyone would be in a circle holding each end and you would take turns running under it.

I forgot about that for a bit. Yeah, we used to do it a few times in primary school.
Reply 31
cod s&d clutches, rainbows, ice cream van, rain on veranda, pinball@arcade, yoyo,
Original post by PolyVixen
Being adorable and innocent. Now I'm ravaged by sexual temptation and I honestly hate it. I just want to be a stupid, chubby, free kid!!!!! :bawling:

:sexface:
Original post by chukster97
:sexface:

huhh..?
I just miss the simplicity of life and being able to act like a kid without being looked down on for it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Happiness. We'll spend the rest of our lives chasing money and happiness, yet the only time we get true happiness is when we can't appreciate it; as a kid.

The innocence of childhood is also a benefit :biggrin:
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Happiness. We'll spend the rest of our lives chasing money and happiness, yet the only time we get true happiness is when we can't appreciate it; as a kid.

The innocence of childhood is also a benefit :biggrin:

That's exactly what I feel. Now I just binge on music and films that I loved as a kid. It's the only thing I have to hold onto the child in me. Could it be a Peter Pan complex...? =\
Reply 37
I am a kid.... :biggrin:
Having an imagination.
So glad I was born in 1996 and not now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss when we had to go outside to arrange meet ups and not via phone

Quick Reply

Latest