The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

I'm well hung. Some girls find it scary :frown:
Original post by Plumstone
The worst thing about dating me is that I'm hundreds of miles away :frown:

Haha so where exactly are you? :P
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Haha so where exactly are you? :P

He's in Reading, normally, I'm in Exeter, but I've been in Vienna for the past six weeks....

He's coming to see me two weeks today, though!! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
He's in Reading, normally, I'm in Exeter, but I've been in Vienna for the past six weeks....

He's coming to see me two weeks today, though!! :biggrin:

And what have you been doing in Vienna for so long? :P

Bet you can't wait :smile:
And what have you been doing in Vienna for so long? :P

Bet you can't wait :smile:

I'm practicing my German. I was living with a family, now I'm at a hostel with my brother (who is here visiting me) and then I'll be staying in a friend's flat until my boyfriend turns up.

And no, I really can't wait!!! I just hope he's prepared for just how much catching up I'm going to want to do... :colone:
I'm indecisive and I get jealous easily. I could go on but I think that's the worst two!
I tend to mistrust men and think that they have an inability to commit so I tend to be fairly dismissive and in aggression mode if I get the slightest hint that they want casual sex. I'm a world class castrater with my words.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
I have massive mood swings.

I never forget an argument, or anything people say. I always win.

I'm constantly trying to improve, but lack direction.

I have a Frankie Boyle esque sense of humour.

I'm very unforgiving.
We would only ever go to coffee shops for dates. That and I don't really take anybody seriously either.
I'm practicing my German. I was living with a family, now I'm at a hostel with my brother (who is here visiting me) and then I'll be staying in a friend's flat until my boyfriend turns up.

And no, I really can't wait!!! I just hope he's prepared for just how much catching up I'm going to want to do... :colone:

Oh I'm learning German as well, I'm actually gonna do a German language module in my 3rd year at uni :P
So are you in vienna for uni? (Unless you're too young/old for uni :curious: )

Haha do I want to ask what you're talking about? :smile:
I'm insecure, and I blurt things out without thinking about the consequences. I'm also very indecisive and also that my parents are very unlikely to accept you as my boyfriend - probably because you're not Asian.
I have aggressive tendencies and I like my sandwiches fresh.
Oh I'm learning German as well, I'm actually gonna do a German language module in my 3rd year at uni :P

No such thing as being too young/too old for uni, just not being intelligent enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

I study in England, I'm just here for a couple of months to practice my German before going into my final year at uni in September.

And, erm, let's just say that I'm going to make sure that the first weekend of his stay is completely free from social engagements and I'll make sure there is enough food in the flat that we won't need to leave bed for a few days :colone: After all, eight weeks is a long time...
I study in England, I'm just here for a couple of months to practice my German before going into my final year at uni in September.

And, erm, let's just say that I'm going to make sure that the first weekend of his stay is completely free from social engagements and I'll make sure there is enough food in the flat that we won't need to leave bed for a few days :colone: After all, eight weeks is a long time...

Ah cool, what course do you do? :P

Haha oh I know exactly what you mean, and fair enough 8 weeks is a long time! :smile:
Original post by CasualSoul
You won't come back alive :colone:

muhahahhaha

Errrmmmmmmm :curious:

Do I want to ask? :smile:
According to my last partner, I'm bad at arguing because I don't like confrontation and get hept up in the moment so much I lose my point and get overly emotional. I've improved, but I must admit, it does cause a lot of communication troubles. I also tend to let other people control my decisions, which leaves me quite vulnerable.

My ex said a lot of things that I needed improving on in a relationship, but those were the biggest issues / issues that if I didn't confront would affect future relationships / not just clashing of personalities.
My quite frankly odd taste in music.:redface:

Ok, seriously, (even though that statement is true!) it's my inability to say no and mean it.
I'm very set in my ways and I won't change my habbits for anyone. This has led to fights in the past but so be it. My friends and I have always gone cycling every Sunday morning for the past 12 years that's not going to change because a new girlfriend wants it to.
My eating habits

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending