The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonokay
I think everything about stats I dislike.
I love complex numbers and also crytography work. I like mixing maths with philosophical symbology (I'm not weird I promise :biggrin:)
I love matrixes and also patterns.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Complex numbers are nice, also I don't think your weird, I prefere the word unique lol. Also matrices are okay but can be a bit tedious at times especially the larger ones!
Reply 321
I don't really love and I will get bored of you.
Original post by shahbaz
Complex numbers are nice, also I don't think your weird, I prefere the word unique lol. Also matrices are okay but can be a bit tedious at times especially the larger ones!

They are tedious but great :biggrin:
Unique is just a nicer way of saying weird in my world :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LSD
I don't really love and I will get bored of you.

I'm almost ashamed to say I feel this on a spiritual level man.
They are tedious but great :biggrin:
Unique is just a nicer way of saying weird in my world :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but im lazy haha.

Weird also implies abnormality and something grotesque, whereas unique does not :biggrin:.
Original post by shahbaz
Yeah, but im lazy haha.

Weird also implies abnormality and something grotesque, whereas unique does not :biggrin:.

Yeah I'm abnormal and grotesque
It makes sense now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm completely intolerant of/ disinterested in people I'm not perfectly compatible with. Which obviously greatly decreases the likelihood of striking up a relationship, and could be called narrow-minded.

Though on the other hand I'm quite happy by myself and need a great deal of alone time anyway, so being single and living the way I wish as opposed to putting myself in a relationship I'm not thrilled with for the sake of it is preferable, both for myself and prospective partners. I'd inevitably be fidgety, irritable and distant otherwise. A mental connection is tremendously important to me.

I'm also a terrible morning person.
Yeah I'm abnormal and grotesque
It makes sense now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that you using your maths logic haha.
Original post by shahbaz
Is that you using your maths logic haha.

Obviously :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) I'm quite an angry person and get irritated easily.
2) Cuddling is not ok.
3) I'm ugly.
4) If you snore I'll slit your throat.
5) I get jealous a lot, especially of other girls.
6) My breath stinks in a morning.
7) I have a ridiculously obsessive personality.
8) I use humour as a defense mechanism.
9) There will be times when I don't want any human contact.
Wow I'm ****.
OK let's see... Oh god, yep this going to be fun...

I'm very introvert, shy so you will have to make the first move and all moves after, at least until I become comfortable being with you. I can be very sarcastic, almost always moaning about something and I'm far from being good looking, can come across as being very opinionated and snobbish about some things.

I'm not as bad as it sounds from just listing it out like that, but far from being someone anyone in their right mind would want to go out with.
Original post by Anonymous #2
1) I'm quite an angry person and get irritated easily.
2) Cuddling is not ok.
3) I'm ugly.
4) If you snore I'll slit your throat.
5) I get jealous a lot, especially of other girls.
6) My breath stinks in a morning.
7) I have a ridiculously obsessive personality.
8) I use humour as a defense mechanism.
9) There will be times when I don't want any human contact.
Wow I'm ****.

Really not that bad. Only thing I couldn't deal with there is the cuddling. Seriously, I love cuddling.:smile:

Would cuddling be a complete no go sort of thing? Just wondering, as I can understand not wanting people to touch you, I can get like that, but cuddling when it's with someone I want to, that's a completely different matter.
I'm a total manwhore. Not even in a kind of 'can't keep it in my pants' kind of way, more in a sort of 'will end up sleeping with really ugly people for a change of scenery' way.
-Mood swings, can go from a jokey mood to i want to kill you right now in seconds (i think a lot of girls are like this tho)
-jealousy/possessiveness (somebody alrwady said this one but yh)
-easily get upset
-im a monster once a month (applies to most of female poulation again)
-id steal your food #fatty
-am ticklish so if you attempt tickling me i will break all the bones in your body
-stubborn/hate admitting im wrong even if i know i am :/
-im lazy
-im ridiculously messy and unorganized
-late for everything
-I will eat all your chocolate supply
Hundreds of more things that would piss a guy off if he dated me but too much effort to write it all

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is the wisest thing i've read about dating ever tbh

Original post by marm-alade
yeah ok this what people say when they romanticizes dating but let me tell you don't go into a relationship with those sorts of expectations. They WILL be sad, you sometimes WON'T be able to fix it, sometimes you will CAUSE their sadness, you WILL let them down, unintentionally or otherwise. It happens. It always happens. Strong relationships are not defined by how perfect they are, they are defined by how they handle ****e situations that are inevitable.
Original post by shahbaz
Usually the women taking science degrees, are only in it for the job prospects, I have met many pharmacist/biochemists who don't even have an interest in the subject and are mainly doing it for the job stabillity. All im saying its uncommon for women to enjoy these subjects, all you have to do is look at the ucas enrollment stats. So do your research before criticizing.

Do my research? I study pharmacy. :lol: I hang out with pharmacy students all the time, and not just the ones at my uni. And yes, some people are doing it for the job stability, others are doing it for the love of the subject. People of both genders. It's not a girl thing to study a subject for the job stability, that's half the reason I know heaps of guys at school went into engineering. That and virtually everyone here is an engineer. Some of my female friends study chemistry because y'know, they actually like chemistry. Another friend of mine does biomedicine because she wants to, not because she'll get a job at the end. The job prospects of actually getting a job related to biomedicine after doing the degree are pretty poor unless you do a PhD.
(edited 9 years ago)
I stop being myself when in a relationships
I don't text them everyday, that's the only complaint I've received :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WilliamsQI
Really not that bad. Only thing I couldn't deal with there is the cuddling. Seriously, I love cuddling.:smile:

Would cuddling be a complete no go sort of thing? Just wondering, as I can understand not wanting people to touch you, I can get like that, but cuddling when it's with someone I want to, that's a completely different matter.

Not entirely I suppose. It's cuddling while watching a movie or something that gets to me. Cuddling when boobs are obviously involved is fine :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending