The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a workaholic.
Workaholic, sort of person who answers emails at one in the morning to all the other saddo workaholics in my company....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lilbixxie
As the title says, what is the worst thing about dating you?
Someone asked me this question earlier and I really like the question.
For me it's probably the fact that most of the time I am pretty passive and tend not to notice a lot of things. I also am really indecisive so yh, that's usually pretty annoying.

I notice too much. Im like a child and if im not kept amused then i'll lose interest (and wont bother letting people down gently).
I'm quite high maintenance and need to be humoured quite a lot. I've realised...
I'm stubborn, I get frustrated very easily and I enjoy licking butthole.
Original post by StarvingAutist
I will want to talk about physics, programming, politics and many other boring things. I'm pretty sarcastic sometimes and I love a good debate (or argument) - I don't see these as personal at all, but sometimes the other person can get angry/annoyed...
So yeah, that and general ********ry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, but I also complain loudly whenever someone puts football on the TV :tongue:

Can you marry me please? (You better be a dude) xD
Probably my lack of sleeping in. I am up and running or riding normally at about 5.30 most mornings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, but I also complain loudly whenever someone puts football on the TV :tongue:

:frown: boo. You were perfect until that :tongue: haha
I can quite possesive and it's not a bad thing I guess. I just don't like others gawking or flirting with my other half.
everything really haha
If you're dating me, you need to be willing to pal around with my mom. She's my best friend and she's always right, so you haven't got a chance in hell if she doesn't like you.
Reply 411
I won't really show you that I love you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thechemistress
Can you marry me please? (You better be a dude) xD

Nope, I'm female I'm afraid :tongue:

Original post by WelshBluebird
:frown: boo. You were perfect until that :tongue: haha

:lol: sorry to disappoint :wink:
Original post by bookworm246love
everything really haha

Oh stop it! :hugs:

:lol: sorry to disappoint :wink:

I guess I can look past that :wink:.

I guess I can look past that :wink:.

I didn't realise this was a hook-up thread :tongue:
Oh stop it! :hugs:

im actually that bad haha :hugs:
Please don't suggest we share food because it's not going to happen. Nobody eats my food D:<
Sudden mood changes, sometimes I'm really clingy and sometimes I can happily not talk to them for a week. Depression and often have low self esteem. I also do things impulsively a lot and spend a lot of my weekends travelling about/visiting friends, something which I wouldn't always want a boyfriend to be a part of.
1. I get jealous/worried/anxious easily but I never show it so it makes me come off as being in a bad mood...
2. I will never fully trust you
3. You will never be my number 1 priority (although I will care a lot about you)
4. I get really awkward at times
I didn't realise this was a hook-up thread :tongue:

Haha well :wink:

Original post by bookworm246love
im actually that bad haha :hugs:

I don't believe that for a second. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending