The Student Room Group

waitrose application reply

Hi, I was wandering if anyone here has applied to the job in Peterborough that was advertised on June 11th? And if you've been given a reply for an interview yet? Its been 2 and a half weeks now with no reply yet so some insight will help, thanks
Check your junk mail? Did you complete the additional questions they told you?

Check the your application status on their website to find out if there is anything else you need to do there instead.
Yeah I've been checking the status constantly and I've completed all questionnaires, the current status is application received so I was wandering if anyone else got an email for interview yet
Oh okay, they might be considering you then? I have been rejected 2 days after every application I have done so far. After going through the questionnaires even giving them additional written responses and everything..

When was the closing date?

Original post by Katutedoki786
Yeah I've been checking the status constantly and I've completed all questionnaires, the current status is application received so I was wandering if anyone else got an email for interview yet
Hey don't worry, it just means you have to be more careful when giving answers to the questionnaire s, the closing date was a few days after, the 15th of June

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending