ohlalanats
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi! I'm an EU student and I'm going to receive my results some time next week. I'm a bit confused as to who I contact regarding my results. Do I contact the general admissions office or the School of Education (my offer is for Education Studies)? I saw there's also an admissions email address for the School of Education so I'm not quite sure who to contact. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
dionettarose
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think you should probably contact the admissions officer, or you can send both the admissions officer and the school an inquiry message.
MrEFeynman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Send a scanned copy and translation, with your UCAS number, course code and title, plus your name etc. To undergraduate admissions and to the admissions officer at the college you are allocated too.
ohlalanats
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks for the replies! I ended up sending them to the admissions office of the School of Education and then a few days later got the email from Durham with information regarding results.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 29 Jun '20
  • Durham University
    Sat, 4 Jul '20
  • Durham University
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Do you get study leave?