Hfh1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
When choosing a uni course, I've found that many universities have different named courses but with similar modules in them. I am looking at biomedical science. When writing a personal statement for these uni's, how do you write one to fit the slightly different course types? I'm confused!
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hfh1996)
When choosing a uni course, I've found that many universities have different named courses but with similar modules in them. I am looking at biomedical science. When writing a personal statement for these uni's, how do you write one to fit the slightly different course types? I'm confused!
How different are the courses?

Is it not the case that you can just write a generalised PS? :dontknow:

Why not try posting in the PS help forum? You'll get help from people who know what they're talking about
Hfh1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Caitlin_3008)
How different are the courses?

Is it not the case that you can just write a generalised PS? :dontknow:

Why not try posting in the PS help forum? You'll get help from people who know what they're talking about
Not that much different, only a few modules are different! Yeah I will I think, thank you
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just try not to directly state the course name. I originally applied for bioarchaeology, biological anthropology, evolutionary anthropology and just anthropology and managed fine

What are the alternative names?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not that much different, only a few modules are different! Yeah I will I think, thank you
You're welcome! :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
59.94%
No (72)
22.02%
Not sure (59)
18.04%

Watched Threads