anyone in bramall court? Watch

sarahlou_88
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Iv got my accommodation stuff now and im in my 2nd choice bramall court... in flat 1... anyone else been put there?

Sarah
xxxxx
Paddingt0n
Report 12 years ago
Yeah I'm in Bramall too, Flat 44. I think. Do you know which of the buildings have which flats?

Henk
natzy_Watzy
Report 12 years ago
im in flat 6...im taking a random guess and saying thats probably not far from flat 1?
sarahlou_88
yea id say that was a pretty good guess! you found anyone else in your flat yet?

xx
natzy_Watzy
Report 12 years ago
Nope...when are you moving in? I'm moving my stuff on the 17th and then coming home to get pissed and then properly moving in on the 18th...if i go hungover people will get the right idea about me....thats my theory anyway! :p:
sarahlou_88
lol thats a good theory! you having a leaving do? ... i dno i think il bring my stuff on the 17th then stay the night.. then mayb go home agen on the 18/19th and come back for gd on the 21st... i dnt wna move in tho and b on my own! ... you know many ppl going?

you doing that scavenger hunt?

oo so many questions lol: :confused:
natzy_Watzy
Report 12 years ago
I certainly am having a leaving do...couldn't leave my job without a good send off...tho i'll be back at christmas! lol. they will miss me tho. I dont know anyone else going yet, one of my friends is in charlotte court, but they cant move in til the 24th which is the day before our course starts, so thats a bit rubbish. I'll be going home for the weekend, as its my birthday on the 25th, got to collect presents and such :p: Feel free to drop by Flat 6 tho! No not doing Scavenger hunt...i dont like organisation! lol
sarahlou_88
nah me neither for exactly the same reason... id rather roam free with every1 else! ooo uv gt ur bday at a good time ant u... yea il pop down [or up wherever you are] and say happy birthday. haha im back at christmas for my job too... :/ somethin 2 look forward 2... not.

iv gt a few mates in charlotte 2... its crap tht they cnt move in til 24th init. do we have to tell bramall when we plan to go and get our keys? or can we jus turn up?
natzy_Watzy
Report 12 years ago
we just turn up but its between certain times. i cant remember where i put my thing now, i think its between 10am and 4pm or sumthing like that. im getting there about 11 my brother says! im guessing there will be a nice man/lady saying hello can i see which flat u r in, here, have the keys! except maybe less perky!
Michael Dosanjh
Report 12 years ago
hi pple thnkfully found a few more staying at brammall court... i ws starting to get worried.. i rekon im moving in on the 17th and seeing how things develop.ive signed up for that hunt thing .. startign to regret it now though ..im stayin in flat 40 so feel free to pop rnd espcially with sum alchoal lol
Show
Report 12 years ago
i'm gonna be one of the senior residents @ Bramall this year

flat 10 room 4
RICHARDJOHNSON21_58
Report 11 years ago
hiya peops im moving in on the 17th sept, can someone tell me what this "hunt" thingy is. look 4ward to meeting u's all, im in bramall court, exactly where i dont know. hope everything goes smoothly with picking up keys etc.
Marksweb
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey richard this thread is old.

you'd be better off with this other thread started by people moving in this year
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=436399
TinoK
Report 9 years ago
im in flat 25 room 4
feel free to come n say hi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
    Sun, 14 Apr '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1375)
79.53%
Leave (354)
20.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise