Turn on thread page Beta

In Dire need of help. watch

Announcements

Ok, I'm 18 and a guy. The other day I was masturbating and my foreskin retracted all the way and there was some sort of white substance all around the head of my penis. I used the lid of my biro pen to scrape it off, I sniffed it and it smelled like rotting flesh. Has anyone else had this problem and know what it is?

I have a new girlfriend and I can't have her smelling this!

ReputationRep:
    I'm laughing too hard at the thought of using a biro to answer this thread seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Clean properly. Pull the skin back and scoop the stuff out. Wash with a suitable soap + water. Pretty much normal. Should get cheked out to be 100% sure.

ReputationRep:
    The only advice I can offer is this: next time you need to jab at your penis use something less scratchy, like a cotton bud.

Sorry, that's all I've got on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiral Architect)
    I'm laughing too hard at the thought of using a biro to answer this thread seriously.
    lmao me too

rotting flesh eh? well it seems the only explanation is that your a zombie.

I'd recomend going to a doctors!

ReputationRep:
    that mental image actually made me feel physically sick for a few seconds....urgh...

ReputationRep:
    smeg!

ReputationRep:
    could be out of date ***

ReputationRep:
    its just nob dirt. your meant to clean your penis you know..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a biro is a bit wierd...

I don't understand it, I get in the bath everyday and rub it with a sponge. Am I meant to get an erection and pull my foreskin back to wash it?

ReputationRep:
    It's smegma.

Look it up.

Doesn't really matter.

OMG! I looked it up and it showed me men's willys! Oh my god! But it would seem that is what I have. So will it come back or shall I stop masturbating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OMG! I looked it up and it showed me men's willys! Oh my god! But it would seem that is what I have. So will it come back or shall I stop masturbating?
    What did you expect it to show you? Cucumbers and cottage cheese?

Just clean it, if you're still worried, hop along to the doctors.

ReputationRep:
    Cottage cheese. LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Nob dirt LOL. Rep for you sir.

ReputationRep:
    Clean it.........!!

(Original post by lukeitfc)
    What did you expect it to show you? Cucumbers and cottage cheese?

Just clean it, if you're still worried, hop along to the doctors.
    what would going to the doctors do though? chances are he will tell you exactly what everyone else here has said already. well, maybe he could show you a 'technique' for cleaning it. the white stuff is natural, its lubrication against friction. and to the thread starter: rotting flesh? lol that gave me a really graphic mental image

Jesus.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.