The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
what would going to the doctors do though? chances are he will tell you exactly what everyone else here has said already. well, maybe he could show you a 'technique' for cleaning it. the white stuff is natural, its lubrication against friction. and to the thread starter: rotting flesh? lol that gave me a really graphic mental image :redface:

Well...if it is discharge caused by something else, he could help. We can't really say what it is without seeing it. And to be quite honest, I'll live without visual evidence.:biggrin:
I find a cheese grater helps to get it out of all the awkward parts.
You could just chop it off and grow a new one.
Reply 23
umm i suggest cleaning it with something less abrasive, i.e. a cotton bud and just do it regularly in the shower... it's just dirt build up i think. check with doc to be safe!
Anonymous
it showed me men's willys! Oh my god! But it would seem that is what I have.

Right.

Anyway, pull your foreskin back and clean it like you'd clean anything else. Just please god not with a scrubbing brush or something.
Reply 25
Err... i have absolutely no experience on this type of thing. However, I'd just like to say. Hahahahahahahahaha!! And ha!!
You need to wash your willy every day young man. You pee with it. It gets dirty, especially if you are not circumcised. What do you suppose happen to all it's excretions once you've closed your foreskin? Bits of them remain under there and more or less rot. Open the foreskin as far back as you can go without tearing anything, and wash it with very dilute Dettol or an anti-bacterial soap. Rub it firmly but not too vigourously, with a bathing cloth dipped in dilute Dettol or otherwise spread with anti-bacterial soap. Don't scrub it though, these things are quite delicate. If all this rubbing makes you come, then wash again. Wrinse with warm (or perhaps cold, depending on physical circumstances) water. Pat dry, and go and have sex.

PS: Stop laughing at the gentleman people. How would you feel?
Dettol? He doesnt want to kill his penis mate.
Soap and water is sufficient. Dettol has a stink to it. Better than rotting flesh but still not a huge turn on.
RogueTrader
Dettol? He doesnt want to kill his penis mate.

Dilute
Anonymous
OMG! I looked it up and it showed me men's willys!

As opposed to women's willies? :confused:

Just give it a good wash!!

and lol @ dettol.
Reply 31
somebody has smegma aka knobcheese

nasty
Reply 32
This is why I thank my parents 4 circumsising me...
Reply 33
Spiral Architect
I'm laughing too hard at the thought of using a biro to answer this thread seriously.

:ditto:

Smegma sounds about write to me though.
Reply 34
Thug Life
This is why I thank my parents 4 circumsising me...

not trying to insult your parents, but they should really have got somebody qualified to do it.
If it is a build up of smeg then jerking off will result in more, duh! Also if you haven't pulled the foreskin back and cleaned there before then I'm not suprised that it smells bad eww antique knob cheese EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
This is a wind up isnt it?
Reply 37
Anonymous
Ok, I'm 18 and a guy. The other day I was masturbating and my foreskin retracted all the way and there was some sort of white substance all around the head of my penis. I used the lid of my biro pen to scrape it off, I sniffed it and it smelled like rotting flesh. Has anyone else had this problem and know what it is?

I have a new girlfriend and I can't have her smelling this!

No need to enquire after the cause of her predecessor's demise, then.

Latest

Trending

Trending