Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just thought is was an important turning point in life.

ReputationRep:
    A great milestone!

ReputationRep:
    one that is yet to come for many of us!

ReputationRep:
    I know all too well that soon I am going to be dragged to buy the fabled towels and sheets. Lovely day out that will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NorthumberlandLad)
    I know all too well that soon I am going to be dragged to buy the fabled towels and sheets. Lovely day out that will be.
    Lucky you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Caroline.... are u going to Lancs this Oct? Wer about in Lpool u from if u dont mind me asking? Another scouser wooo

ReputationRep:
    I have a diary. One of those all-knowing, organised academic diaries.

ReputationRep:
    yeah...i need to get one of them!

I've got plenty of beer tankards to bring!

ReputationRep:
    hehe! i might bring my collection of beermats with me...even though I don't drink beer lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ems33)
    hehe! i might bring my collection of beermats with me...even though I don't drink beer lol.
    i have some i nicked from a pub.

ReputationRep:
    yea...thats all mine are. i only have 3; Guinness, Carling and Adnams. gawd im so bored im talking about beermats lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolinedoodle)
    Oh that reminds me...I need to buy wine glasses seeing as I smashed all mine last year...
    Caroline is a proud second year with myself.

I need some new pans.

ReputationRep:
    I have a rolling pin (and also proud).

ReputationRep:
    ahhh okies.. well see u all ther anyway.... i will have bottle of wine in tow :-)

ReputationRep:
    Don't buy your cutlery from Asda! It'll be the same as everyone elses! Just a tip. Nearly all our flat had the same cutlery last year so no-one really took responsibility for cleaning it because they just said it wasn't theirs. We ended up with a bowl full of greasy sticky knives and forks.

ReputationRep:
    i have added a potato masher to my collection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmathe37th)
    Don't buy your cutlery from Asda! It'll be the same as everyone elses! Just a tip. Nearly all our flat had the same cutlery last year so no-one really took responsibility for cleaning it because they just said it wasn't theirs. We ended up with a bowl full of greasy sticky knives and forks.
    Yeah, same here. (although when 3 out of the 4 people in the kitchen are boys things like that happen naturally )

We found it easier in the end to wash things before you use them, then you have to wash at least the things you use

ReputationRep:
    Yay, now the proud owner of cutlery and new duvet cover. I love summer sales!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.