Mockingjay Part 1 - Teaser Trailer Watch

Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I don't know about you guys, but as a huge fan of this franchise I cannot wait for the first glimpse of the first trailer! Lionsgate appear to have given us a small preview...

With the money pouring in from the first two films, I hope they put the money into this to improve further on Catching Fire (which was a vast improvement on The Hunger Games if you ask me!)

If this clip makes the final cut, I hope they put the backing music on the soundtrack - it's particularly catchy! :holmes:

Peeta's little head turn at the end really sends a shiver down my spine!
chloe5453
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't wait for the next Hunger Games movie to come out! I really want the last movies, I'm really exited to see what they do with the movies!
Comeback
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That preview would have been such a big shock if I hadn't already read the books
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sorry to disappoint you, but mockinjay is the worst book in the series. the ending really sucks. it's not going to be a good film, that's for certain. catching fire and hunger games were two really nice books, unfortunately the final book sucks.
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
New today, teaser trailer 2

Disappointed Johanna has lost her black hair, I must say :sad:
Comeback
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nirgilis)
New today, teaser trailer 2

Disappointed Johanna has lost her black hair, I must say :sad:
Gave me the chills

Johanna looks more like a puppet with blonde though, so it's probably more realistic (even though the entire plot is fictional, if you know what I mean).
username985376
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Maze Runner > The Hunger Games

ukip72
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can't wait for Mockingjay Part 1 either. Going to so depressing waiting for Part 2 though, like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows all over again.
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm looking forward to it! I thought Catching Fire (film) was so much better than The Hunger Games (film), although I disliked that book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
holson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by karmacrunch)
I'm looking forward to it! I thought Catching Fire (film) was so much better than The Hunger Games (film), although I disliked that book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah catching fire was my least favourite book but I preferred the film version to the first film.

I'm looking forward to mockingjay! I bet they have a really mean cliffhanger though (even though I've read it, I'll still be annoyed). At least we only have to wait a year for the last one. I didn't really like the ending though. Didn't like the epilogue

Posted from TSR Mobile
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by holson)
Yeah catching fire was my least favourite book but I preferred the film version to the first film.

I'm looking forward to mockingjay! I bet they have a really mean cliffhanger though (even though I've read it, I'll still be annoyed). At least we only have to wait a year for the last one. I didn't really like the ending though. Didn't like the epilogue

Posted from TSR Mobile
:five:

Same! I know, they probably will. The cliffhanger in Catching Fire was so annoying! At the end all friends shouted 'no!' in the cinema! A good reason to read books :rolleyes:

I can't really remember the epilogue but it didn't really bother me too much. Honestly I thought that The Hunger Games was a little overrated but I think that Mockingjay was my favourite.
Posted from TSR Mobile
ukip72
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mockingjay was the worst book for me, Catching Fire the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
JuliusDS92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm aghast at the number of people who preferred the CF film to THG film. The first one was definitely superior.

I'm interested to see where they're going with this one though. If they have the courage to deviate from the book when necessary, this could be quite good.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.45%
No (459)
60.47%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.08%

Watched Threads