havent heard anything yet Watch

orbelina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
well i sent off my loan application a few weeks before the deadline, and i got the letter saying they had recieved my application, and then they sent back my birth certificate with a letter saying that my loan was processing and that unless they asked me for any more documents i should assume it was all going ahead. But since then i havent heard anything, when i phone up student finance i get that computor voice thing saying my loan is still being processed.

Im just starting to worry now because everyone else seems to have had confirmation of their loans, and im panicing that it wont get sorted out in time. Should i have heard by now?
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ring up the LEA, they handle the application
Greenmile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LEA's have up to 6 weeks to process your application.

If you think it was before that that you sent it in, you should ring them to check progress. It is possible that your application ,may have gone astray.
bethjune2408
Report 12 years ago
Try checking on the student finance direct website. Just log in with your ART id (should be on any letters that you've recieved) and check the progress on that. My final award notification was on there about a week before i actually got it through the post.
bilaal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lea's have 12 weeks (3months ) not 6 as someone said earlier ..... i sent mine before the dealine too and still havent heard anything but i sent them a message online from the wesite and they replied saying i will know in two weeks which makes it 10 weeks since i sent it ..... and that is wat the LEA told me it wud take when i called them ...... when u call the SLCA ask them for the number of ur lea and call directly ... however i wudnt worry if 12 weeks havent gone by
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
28.88%
No - I got the required grades (110)
58.82%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.3%

Watched Threads