The Student Room Group

Hes so bad :(

Help me please I can't keep away from a serious bad egg. Two and a hf years ago I got involved with this guy seemed ok at first but turned out he was seeing me living with another woman and seeing his ex at same time. He's a compulsive liar and alcohol. Whenever he's caught cheating by woman he is with she always thinks its the other woman.

Only with her I've been told for money and what he can get. He's been told numerous times to keep away from me and doesn't and last dealing I had with him he said wasn't interssted and that we weren't even talking. Yet saw me fri and tried it on
Reply 1
What's the issue here? Just stop communicating with him. If he doesn't leave you alone ask him to, nicely. If he still doesn't, tell the police.
Original post by spikeygurl
Help me please I can't keep away from a serious bad egg. Two and a hf years ago I got involved with this guy seemed ok at first but turned out he was seeing me living with another woman and seeing his ex at same time. He's a compulsive liar and alcohol. Whenever he's caught cheating by woman he is with she always thinks its the other woman.

Only with her I've been told for money and what he can get. He's been told numerous times to keep away from me and doesn't and last dealing I had with him he said wasn't interssted and that we weren't even talking. Yet saw me fri and tried it on

When someone is alcohol, just try to keep your distance.

Also,
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=45855296&highlight=
Reply 3
Original post by Deathinmycoffee
When someone is alcohol, just try to keep your distance.

Also,
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=45855296&highlight=

It's hard to when feelings are involved doesn't want me but constantly trying it ob
Reply 4
Alcoholic I meant lol
Reply 5
Its like the movie ; The other woman
Just delete his number, ignore any of his attempts to contact you and move on with your life.
Reply 7
Original post by elitepower
Just delete his number, ignore any of his attempts to contact you and move on with your life.

Not always that simple
Not always that simple

What's so complexed about it? :s-smilie::smile:
Not always that simple

Why not? Surely it is pretty simple to delete his phone number, block him off facebook ect.

Quick Reply