3 A-levels in 3 years Watch

studos
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hello!

I have serious gaps in my knowledge for maths, physics, chemistry and I need to study each for at least one year

can I apply to universities with 3 A-levels that have been acquired in three consecutive years? let's say A-level maths in 2015, A-level physics in 2016, A-level chemistry in 2017

or the universities will not take me seriously?

thanks!
VannR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can apply to University having done the 3 A-Levels in 3 years. However, taking so long over doing them will hold you back when it comes to going to the top-tier universities, since doing them in 2 years show that you can cope with the rigours of focused academic work.

My advice is that you should do them in 2 years. Your university prospects will greatly increased, and the workload is manageable (assuming that you don't have to wok full-time).
username1465903
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by studos)
hello!

I have serious gaps in my knowledge for maths, physics, chemistry and I need to study each for at least one year

can I apply to universities with 3 A-levels that have been acquired in three consecutive years? let's say A-level maths in 2015, A-level physics in 2016, A-level chemistry in 2017

or the universities will not take me seriously?

thanks!
Your posts all say you're doing different things, what is wrong with you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads