The Student Room Group

Mcdonald's: I've got the job!

well guys i went for an interview at Mcdonald's the other day, they asked me to bring in some documents e.g. NI number & Birth certificate. The interview was QUICK! they asked me what days i could work and etc and they gave me this slip, they transferred me to a different Mcdonald's which was closer to my house. Again the interview was quick! however it went really well. On the spot the guy gave me the job, he told me i have to wait on Monday to get an email but i'm a bit worried because i haven't received nothing yet...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heycherish
well guys i went for an interview at Mcdonald's the other day, they asked me to bring in some documents e.g. NI number & Birth certificate. The interview was QUICK! they asked me what days i could work and etc and they gave me this slip, they transferred me to a different Mcdonald's which was closer to my house. Again the interview was quick! however it went really well. On the spot the guy gave me the job, he told me i have to wait on Monday to get an email but i'm a bit worried because i haven't received nothing yet...

Sometimes the documents take a little bit longer to come through than they originally intend due to several possibilities. I'd wait until the end of the week and if you've not received them by Friday, go into store and see if talking to the management team can sort the issue :smile:

If u dont mind me asking what questions did they ask u?:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by German123
If u dont mind me asking what questions did they ask u?:smile:

They asked me one question which was "Why do you want to work at Mcdonald's"

How are you getting on working at mcdonalds? Did you get everything sorted?
Reply 5
Well done. Don't worry it might just be taking longer to process you. If you don't get one within a week then email them back and enquire.

Damn McDonalds rejected my applications twice when I was younger! :lol:
How do people get a job at McDonald's? I was rejected 7 times.
Congrats!

Now make me a Big Mac, extra cheese.
Original post by ThatAuditGuy

The job was too complicated for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waka Flocka
The job was too complicated for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Without actually carrying out any of the task I can't really make any further comments, what is weird is I got rejected 7 times at the application stage by various macdonald restaurants over a period of 4 years.
Reply 10
WELL WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT SHAKE TO YOU TOO THEN!!!! lol hahaaa.
Without actually carrying out any of the task I can't really make any further comments, what is weird is I got rejected 7 times at the application stage by various macdonald restaurants over a period of 4 years.

You have to pass the questionnaire thing which might be why you got rejected don't take it to heart :smile:
Original post by vickidc18
You have to pass the questionnaire thing which might be why you got rejected don't take it to heart :smile:

LOL at the questionnaire! I'm actually happy I didn't get the job, no worries and I definitely didn't take it to heart!
LOL at the questionnaire! I'm actually happy I didn't get the job, no worries and I definitely didn't take it to heart!

:smile: good theres plenty of jobs out there
Original post by vickidc18
:smile: good theres plenty of jobs out there

I've been fortunate enough to receive multiple job offers after graduating about a month ago. The mcdonalds rejections were just a really funny phase during which I couldn't find a single part time job.

Well I hope you do get the job and if you do, free cheeseburgers every working day!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: Bon appetite!!

Never give up. Keep persevering. Try again.
Reply 17
Congratulation:biggrin:
Congratulations! :biggrin:

Just have a little more patience or email back.

...And what was your answer?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending