Anybody received an acceptance letter from MOE Romania? (Carol Davila Bucharest)

Watch
star__ng
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ohina)
Hiw can your appointment me january 2020. When are u supposed to start school? I received my appointment 2 days after I applied online
I don’t know , I am from Nigeria based in Lagos but the consulate is in another states
Abuja , I called and explained they kept saying they are busy. The school contacted them and said the same thing ..so they changed my resumption date to January
star__ng
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by givoraa)
heyyy I have applied two month ago too and still waiting for my letter of acceptance.

i applied to vasile goldis arad and got accepted in the pre-accepted student list.

they told me it would take about a month to get the letter from the ministry. its been 3 weeks today and still not here

am soo worried as the classes have already started and ill still have to apply for my visa after i get the letter

Hey I know how that feels , I hope you even recieved and hopefully your visa date is not so bad
Ohina
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by star__ng)
I have no idea
I am From Nigeria
The consulate said there’s only one consulate that’s handling more than 6 african countries.

The school did extend my admission till January

The worst part is, I missed my other visa appointment
I'm also from nigeria and I started in carol davila 2 weeks ago. Which university are u going to?
star__ng
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ohina)
I'm also from nigeria and I started in carol davila 2 weeks ago. Which university are u going to?
Romanian American university
Ohina
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Romanian American university
If your university extended your resumption date, then it shouldn't be a problem
I started a mo th late and when I got here they told me to pack my things and go back home because the "registration period has expired" even after emails were sent to them explaining my situation. But my father fought for the admission. You still have time. Dont worry
star__ng
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ohina)
If your university extended your resumption date, then it shouldn't be a problem
I started a mo th late and when I got here they told me to pack my things and go back home because the "registration period has expired" even after emails were sent to them explaining my situation. But my father fought for the admission. You still have time. Dont worry
Oh really , thank you
They really wanted to send you back? Wow
star__ng
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh really , thank you
Also how was the visa application tedious or easy?
I was kinda happy when all the documents were submitted through an online portal
Ohina
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh really , thank you
Yup. They did that. It was very devastating. But u know nigerian dads....its ok you'll be fine.
Ohina
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Also how was the visa application tedious or easy?
I was kinda happy when all the documents were submitted through an online portal
Just give everything including your application file to the embassy, the frustrating part is the waiting process. I had to wait over aa month
Priyapinkrabbit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ohina)
Hi, Sent you a PM.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (136)
4.84%
Uncertainty around my education (412)
14.65%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (316)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (395)
14.05%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (127)
4.52%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (171)
6.08%
Loneliness (244)
8.68%
Financial worries (101)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (113)
4.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (131)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (151)
5.37%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (247)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (268)
9.53%

Watched Threads