The Student Room Group

lewis hamilton [s]mad[/s]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doob
Yeah, Damon seemed a little tired of all those signings. He pulled into the paddock in his FW18, when he got out there was a swarm of people, he had no room, he barely took his helmet off before someone shoved a photo in his face to sign.

I imagine it gets really annoying for them. Like i bet Lewis Hamilton signed 1000 things during the day and yet people still go onto the internet to complain about him. :wink: :teehee:
Reply 21
Original post by Motorbiker
I imagine it gets really annoying for them. Like i bet Lewis Hamilton signed 1000 things during the day and yet people still go onto the internet to complain about him. :wink: :teehee:

Original post by Caitlin_3008
Yep, tehehee :giggle:

He's tiny :laugh: Well, I'm defining tiny as about an inch taller than me :wink:

I have a signed photo on my wall written from him to me, too...

Seeing as I don't watch much F1 it's quite funny, really :wink:

most f1 drivers tend to be quite short due to the lack of space in the car, just saying

One of the pics from his website.

Original post by chukster97
most f1 drivers tend to be quite short due to the lack of space in the car, just saying

Also, being shorter helps them to be lighter which is always useful.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Doob
god you are annoying, anything else you wanna brag about?

Well it would seem I'm not wanted here - I'll just go... :getmecoat:

Original post by chukster97

Yeah, I know - it's just funny because I'm used to people being a lot taller than me :redface:
Yep, tehehee :giggle:

He's tiny :laugh: Well, I'm defining tiny as about an inch taller than me :wink:

I have a signed photo on my wall written from him to me, too...

Seeing as I don't watch much F1 it's quite funny, really :wink:

He's taller than me :cry2:
You guys are lucky to go to Goodwood, I live in Northern Ireland and it costs a fortune for last minute things cause I'm a last minute guy....

But my friend won tickets to Goodwood on Audi's Facebook competition and another one got offered but had to decline because they contacted him on the Friday so flights were like Β£350. The one that went got so many selfies and got to sit in the 650S :frown: I'm so jealous....
Reply 27
I've met him twice :yep:

Anyway, I know nothing about F1, so I'll shutup :wink:

You went back to see him to take on the D init?
Reply 28
Original post by Solivagant
He's taller than me :cry2:

He's 5'8, if you're shorter than that, then I feel sorry for you dude
Original post by AnharM
He's 5'8, if you're shorter than that, then I feel sorry for you dude

:cry:

There's just no point in living anymore :getmecoat:
Reply 30
Original post by AnharM
You went back to see him to take on the D init?

Reply 31
Basicallyyyy, my mum's bf works for a company that loads of celebrities visit...
So, I've met loads of famous people :tongue:

Give me the list of famous people you've met? And what company is this?
Reply 32
Original post by AnharM
Give me the list of famous people you've met? And what company is this?

I really can't be bothered to explain it all, sorry :tongue:
Reply 33

''On some Hunger Games ****, I would die for my district
Jennifer Lawrence, you can really get it
I mean forreal girl, you know I had to do it for ya'' (8)

Love that tune :wink:
Reply 34
I really can't be bothered to explain it all, sorry :tongue:

Ugh. Cool then *flicks short hair*
Reply 35
Original post by AnharM
''On some Hunger Games ****, I would die for my district
Jennifer Lawrence, you can really get it
I mean forreal girl, you know I had to do it for ya'' (8)

Love that tune :wink:

1404215504318.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Trihawk7
You guys are lucky to go to Goodwood, I live in Northern Ireland and it costs a fortune for last minute things cause I'm a last minute guy....

But my friend won tickets to Goodwood on Audi's Facebook competition and another one got offered but had to decline because they contacted him on the Friday so flights were like Β£350. The one that went got so many selfies and got to sit in the 650S :frown: I'm so jealous....

Goodwood is pretty aweosme. I've been twice.

This years looked good though. Loeb in the pikes peak car!

Won this year's time comp by a massive amount.

And he said that the gearing was not even changed and reckons he has much more time there with better gearing.

Overall record is still held by Heidfield in a 1999 Mclaren at 41.6 but that won't be beaten by future F1 cars since they're no longer allowed to race up. They have to go "slowly".
Original post by Motorbiker
Goodwood is pretty aweosme. I've been twice.

This years looked good though. Loeb in the pikes peak car!

Won this year's time comp by a massive amount.

And he said that the gearing was not even changed and reckons he has much more time there with better gearing.

Overall record is still held by Heidfield in a 1999 Mclaren at 41.6 but that won't be beaten by future F1 cars since they're no longer allowed to race up. They have to go "slowly".

People say it's the best one by far better because of the One:1 or whatever way round it is and LaF, 918, P1 were there. Have you seen the POV of the One going up the hill climb, it's insane!

I can understand why F1 cars can't set lap times but I think there should be a board of drivers or cars of F1

Can't watch the video cause I'm out :s-smilie:

But I'm super jealous...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Trihawk7
People say it's the best one by far better because of the One:1 or whatever way round it is and LaF, 918, P1 were there. Have you seen the POV of the One going up the hill climb, it's insane!

I can understand why F1 cars can't set lap times but I think there should be a board of drivers or cars of F1

Can't watch the video cause I'm out :s-smilie:

But I'm super jealous...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just watched through about 30 different cars on boards for the hillclimb. Was pretty nice.

The problem is the lack of runoff so if they timed them then you'd get them going quicker and then crashing and seriously injuries to the very close spectators.

Watch it later. :smile:

There's talk that when Kubica went up in a Renault in 2005 he was unofficially clocked at sub 40 seconds. Hmmmm. (source: Wikipedia, lol)

Quick Reply

Latest