Muslims burn Churches in same area where the 200 girls were kidnapped.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Radicalathiest
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Good bloke)
Well, I'll name you five, off the top of my head: Spain, Portugal, Georgia, Armenia and Malta.
Spain was already Christian as was Portugal and muslims were never the MAJORITY in Spain but simply a ruling elite

so the first 2 are wrong and I stopped after that

so the question holds

Can you name me at least one Muslim land which has gone from majority Muslim to majority Christian?
imtelling
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Well, I'll name you five, off the top of my head: Spain, Portugal, Georgia, Armenia and Malta.

Spain was a Christian land BEFORE it was conquered by Muslims.

The same applies to Portugal, Georgia, Armenia and Malta -- When these Christians booted out the Muslim Imperialists, it did not mean those lands went from being Muslim to Christian.

But, its good you bring up these countries, because now people can see the depths of Islamic imperialism and how it has subjucated and oppressed the European Christian world for so many centuries.

Luckily for the countries you mentioned, they managed to fight off their oppressors. But these are a small amount of countries. The vast majority of Christian lands that Muslims have invaded have remained permanently Muslim.
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by imtelling)
The vast majority of Christian lands that Muslims have invaded have remained permanently Muslim.
Perhaps you'd like to name, say, half a dozen such countries that had a Christian majority and are now Islamic?
Radicalathiest
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Perhaps you'd like to name, say, half a dozen such countries that had a Christian majority and are now Islamic?
Why half a dozen why not one

that is after all the question he asled
Good bloke
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Radicalathiest)
Why half a dozen why not one

that is after all the question he asled
He didn't ask a question. He made a statement. He said that the "vast majority of Christian lands that Muslims have invaded have remained permanently Muslim". This implies that many Christian lands have been invaded and that an overwhelming number of them remain Islamified. I think it would be reasonable to see half a dozen of this number named.
Radicalathiest
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He didn't ask a question. He made a statement. He said that the "vast majority of Christian lands that Muslims have invaded have remained permanently Muslim". This implies that many Christian lands have been invaded and that an overwhelming number of them remain Islamified. I think it would be reasonable to see half a dozen of this number named.
No the original question was

'Can you name me at least one Muslim land which has gone from majority Muslim to majority Christian?'

You still haven't answered this one

But I'll punt Egypt as one country that was majority Christan that is now Majority Muslim

I'll supply others later if you can answer his FIRST question
Good bloke
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Radicalathiest)
No the original question was

'Can you name me at least one Muslim land which has gone from majority Muslim to majority Christian?'

You still haven't answered this one

But I'll punt Egypt as one country that was majority Christan that is now Majority Muslim

I'll supply others later if you can answer his FIRST question
First of all, I did answer; whether you agree is another matter entirely.

Secondly, this is a discussion and it has moved on from the original question to matters arising from discussion after that question. He has made a subsequent point and I have asked him a question.
Radicalathiest
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First of all, I did answer; whether you agree is another matter entirely.

Secondly, this is a discussion and it has moved on from the original question to matters arising from discussion after that question. He has made a subsequent point and I have asked him a question.
and I have shown you that you are wrong so you have not answered the initial question

Honestly I'd give you a F

so again

imtelling
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago

Vast swathes of former Christian lands are now permanently under the control of Islam.

Before Islam invaded and conquered the middle East and north Africa for example, it was Christian.

The Muslims conquered much of the Byzantine empire, which was a massive Christian civilisation ( the eastern part of the old roman empire), mostly in what is today called Turkey.

Then, there is the Balkan regions in south east Europe, some of these areas are now under permanent muslim control.

You can read about the history of the conquests here:

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onl...story0212.aspx

But, not one Muslim land has ever gone from Muslim to Christian -- Or in fact, Muslim to anything else.
seulyeon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by imtelling)
One of the things the lying mainstream media forgot to tell the public about, in regards to the kidnapping of those 200 girls in Nigeria a couple of months ago, is that the girls were kidnapped from a Christian village called Chibok.

Now, the persecuted Christians of Chibok and the surrounding villages have been targeted again; Muslims burning down 4 Churches and killing 15 people:

http://www.voanews.com/content/niger...0/1946845.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0F40IL20140629

Seems to me, that wherever this 'religion of peace' goes, war and persecution follows.....
You said, "Seems to me wherever this 'religion of peace' goes, war and persecution follows."
Now let me tell you what I think:
Tell me have you been to this village to see if churches have really been burnt down and if girls really have been kidnapped?
And do you have proof that Muslims are the reason behind it?
It could be an atheist, Chritian, Jew, Hindu etc in disguise, you never know.
Islam definitely is a peaceful religion but narrow- minded ignorant people like you don't understand things like that.
Let me give you a few examples:
"There is no compulsion in religion, for the right course has become clear from error." Surat Baqarah, Al Qur'an
"No white person has any right over a black person and no black person has any right over a white person." Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Terrorism has no place in Islam:
Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an:
"Whoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all of humanity, and whoever saves the life of one, it is as if he has saved the life of all mankind." Al Qur'an.
People like you follow fake news presented on the media blindly. If a news reporter said, "Muslim women are being oppressed by their sex-obsessed husbands and are only forced to give birth to girls only," you would belive them.
The news that I gave above about Muslim women being oppressed was actually an example on how Romans and early -Chritians treated the women of their household. No one called them terrorists and oppressors like you do to Muslims nowadays.
Media is only trying to give Islam a bad image so ignorant, illiterate people believe it and start opposing us.
I recommend you to listen to Mehdi Hassan's Oxford Speech on 'Islam is a Peaceful Religion' and read the Qur'an translated into english.
If you still aren't pleased then let me know because I know much about these so-called Christians and their past of creating wars, the Crusades, the spainish civil wars, israeli- Palestinian conflicts etc.
seulyeon x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (43)
12.87%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (91)
27.25%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.96%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
8.38%

Watched Threads