Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm studying the 2 year AVCE Travel and Tourism course. For an assignment, can anyone help me with the following: - Comparing the legal and financial aspects of travel agencies between Multiple, Miniples, and Independents? Also, what is normally requires of new staff in a travel agency? What training courses do they have to go on etc? Please email me at [email protected] ASAP - thanks, Emma

University open days

  1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.