Maths Assignment for Realising opportunitys Watch

fahim_rahman123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey
I am doing Realising Opportunities this year. In order to pass that program I need to produce a Maths assignment of 2000 words . Can anybody suggest me a simple and not complicated topic which I can research and do a assignment on. Also can somebody send me some links for maths assignments because I haven't done a maths assignment before and I don't know how to structure it and how it should look like and what should I include. Thanks
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fahim_rahman123)
Hey
I am doing Realising Opportunities this year. In order to pass that program I need to produce a Maths assignment of 2000 words . Can anybody suggest me a simple and not complicated topic which I can research and do a assignment on. Also can somebody send me some links for maths assignments because I haven't done a maths assignment before and I don't know how to structure it and how it should look like and what should I include. Thanks
Up to what level of maths have you studied? GCSE, A Level, First year uni, etc?
What areas of maths do you enjoy?
What kind of assignment are we talking about? Because my assignments are just a lot of questions I have to answer, but I don't think this is what you're looking for..?
fahim_rahman123
Rep:
?
(Original post by rayquaza17)
Up to what level of maths have you studied? GCSE, A Level, First year uni, etc?
What areas of maths do you enjoy?
What kind of assignment are we talking about? Because my assignments are just a lot of questions I have to answer, but I don't think this is what you're looking for..?
well I am currently doing my A-level. I have just finished my As maths.
I like calculus,mechanics, complex numbers, trigonometry, matrices and any applied sort of maths like engineering maths.
arrow900
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey
Number theory

EVERYONE loves Number theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
fahim_rahman123
Rep:
?
yeah but the Would I be able to fit Number theory in 2000 words? any other alternative suggestion besides number theory
rayquaza17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah but the Would I be able to fit Number theory in 2000 words? any other alternative suggestion besides number theory
Perhaps a more specific area of number theory?

What do clocks have to do with modulo arithmetic?

I think that's a nice question that can stretch your knowledge, but still totally be doable in 2000 words with AS knowledge.
fahim_rahman123
Rep:
?
can you send me some online resources where I can research about this topic please. it will be appreciated. thanks dude
rayquaza17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
can you send me some online resources where I can research about this topic please. it will be appreciated. thanks dude
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...ulo+arithmetic

The things on the first page seem good to me. Don't go on wikipedia because it starts off ok but then it gets quite hard.
fahim_rahman123
Rep:
?
(Original post by rayquaza17)
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...ulo+arithmetic

The things on the first page seem good to me. Don't go on wikipedia because it starts off ok but then it gets quite hard.
I was thinking of doing, the use of Calculus in real life world.

do you think It would be good and I would be able to sumerised it in 2000 words?
rayquaza17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was thinking of doing, the use of Calculus in real life world.

do you think It would be good and I would be able to sumerised it in 2000 words?
I don't know if you could write that in 2000 words, it is a very broad topic.
fahim_rahman123
Rep:
?
Can you suggest me any other topic also if you could give me an online link for an exemplar of Maths Assignment because I am not sure How am i suppose to structure it and which referencing method should I use?
Anonymous_0749
Badges: 14
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys,

Doing RO too and thinking to write about Aerospace; should be fun . Have you guys met your mentors yet?
fahim_rahman123
Rep:
?
Yes I have.
Alicelewis11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, I also have...............
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (51)
26.98%
No (138)
73.02%

Watched Threads