The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey, just adding to the rest of this thread. I'm Catherine and will be going to Brookes this year to study Japanese and English. My accommodation was confirmed the other day, so I know I'm in Paul Kent Hall ^_^ Haven't actually received anything from Brookes yet, just information from my PIP and from UCAs.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 21
I also checked on PIP and they put me in Paul Kent. It's annoying as everyone i know already received plenty of documents from their respective unis and I have bugger all!
Reply 22
KT_le
will anyone be studying biomedical science?

Urs trulyis, Oh, by the way, I'm Abdulla from london, and i'm gonna be living in crescent, room f3b
can'twait
Reply 23
Bean__x
oh wow! I love that pub, its my regular in London! I only thought there was one in reading and london, yay :smile: that's made me feel a lot better..at least something im familiar with! do they have live bands/performances etc?

Its a little different to the camden and reading bars as its student only. Next term there is live music every Sunday. Mon to Sat there are DJ's till 3am.
Reply 24
Hi Everyone!

After all the hassle of UCAS i'm going to Brookes in Sept studying Technology Management and will be living at Clive Booth - altho have no idea which room/flat yet. Finding brookes really slow at giving me info!!

Let me know if u know ne one doing TM!!

See you all there

xxxx
Hello I am Libby, I am a gap year student so applied last year to Brookes to do English Studies and Performing Arts..I am in Clive Booth and am looking forward to it lots!
[email protected]
Hey guys and gals, I'm Tim and I'll be doing Business and Marketing Management at Oxford Brookes and will be staying in Crescent Halls, Flat E1, room A for anyone there and near!

I'm looking forward to it, I know a couple of people going (one is in Flat F1E, so we were next to each other in the processing list, so unfortunate not to be in the same flat really!) so it will be alright for me to settle in, knowing people already. I'm sure people I'm in a room with will be cool though.
Reply 27
am in crescent also...holla
Reply 28
clive booth rules lol
Reply 29
Cotuit Rules! (I'm room B-16!)
Any other Cotuit people around? :biggrin:

Latest