HELP please! What does this girl want/mean? Watch

pshah2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Story comes in 2 parts.. what should I do?

I'm really busy on my course, haven't had that much time to meet many people on nights out. There are also not many girls in my department.

PART ONE: I've made some platonic friends from halls. Some of them are girls. One is fairly attractive, but I have never really thought of her that way, especially since she has a boyfriend outside uni. Then one week ago, when a bunch of us were chatting in the common room, she was sitting next to me and put her feet on my lap. No one else could really see and I felt awkward because she was moving her feet in my crotch area. I didn't say anything then or after, but now I feel these sexual urges about her. Subsequent to this, whilst at breakfast at the canteen, mid conversation, she was sort of sucking her finger quite deliberately. She is pretty, but from having hardly any thoughts about her, difficult to get her out of my head now.

PART TWO: On Friday, again we were all at a dinner party and discussing dating. One of the guys showed me the fb of a girl on his course, who they all seem to know. She looked incredible and has similar interests to me, e.g. tennis. I immediately said, omg, she's awesome. One of the girls said that they should introduce her to me, but then guess who said that she wouldn't be my type? Yep, footjob girl.

Since then I have not heard of any introductions to the new dream girl, nor seen my flirty friend around..

What does this all mean?!! I would love to meet the girl on their course, but rather do it naturally than ask for it literally. Second, what's this girl up to??
constance2013
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pshah2)
Story comes in 2 parts.. what should I do?

I'm really busy on my course, haven't had that much time to meet many people on nights out. There are also not many girls in my department.

PART ONE: I've made some platonic friends from halls. Some of them are girls. One is fairly attractive, but I have never really thought of her that way, especially since she has a boyfriend outside uni. Then one week ago, when a bunch of us were chatting in the common room, she was sitting next to me and put her feet on my lap. No one else could really see and I felt awkward because she was moving her feet in my crotch area. I didn't say anything then or after, but now I feel these sexual urges about her. Subsequent to this, whilst at breakfast at the canteen, mid conversation, she was sort of sucking her finger quite deliberately. She is pretty, but from having hardly any thoughts about her, difficult to get her out of my head now.

PART TWO: On Friday, again we were all at a dinner party and discussing dating. One of the guys showed me the fb of a girl on his course, who they all seem to know. She looked incredible and has similar interests to me, e.g. tennis. I immediately said, omg, she's awesome. One of the girls said that they should introduce her to me, but then guess who said that she wouldn't be my type? Yep, footjob girl.

Since then I have not heard of any introductions to the new dream girl, nor seen my flirty friend around..

What does this all mean?!! I would love to meet the girl on their course, but rather do it naturally than ask for it literally. Second, what's this girl up to??
footjob? haha. but i see where you're coming from. as a girl, i know when i am teasing a boy and when i am out right deliberately ignoring them. but from what you say it just seems quite odd for her to tease you that way...or she is just a cruel girl, in that case stay away from her she is not your friend.

however, you feeling like shes into you may be because you are actually into her in some hidden way. btw, are you sure she has a boyfriend? a lot of girls say that...I have said that.

hope this helps
Neuth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
footjob girl
That description :laugh:

It seems like she's just trying to see what she can do with you, really... see how much power she has. Cruel, really.

If you lie the look of the girl on their course, then go for it and meet her.
The 'footjob girl' claims to have a bf anyway, so it's hardly as if you're doing anything wrong.
pshah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by constance2013)
footjob? haha. but i see where you're coming from. as a girl, i know when i am teasing a boy and when i am out right deliberately ignoring them. but from what you say it just seems quite odd for her to tease you that way...or she is just a cruel girl, in that case stay away from her she is not your friend.

however, you feeling like shes into you may be because you are actually into her in some hidden way. btw, are you sure she has a boyfriend? a lot of girls say that...I have said that.

hope this helps
Thanks for that tip!

I know it seems a bit odd of her to do that. I'm pretty sure she has one, though it's long distance I think.

Okay maybe deep down, I am a teeny bit attracted to her. But I think it's more of after her teasing that I've started to see her differently. I keep seeing her in my dreams now. I'm not sure of the term, but she really was moving her foot around! yes I liked it, but not sure I should have. I get on well with her, she's fun to be around, but I'm not sure I would want to be in a relationshp with her. The closest description of what she did is this, except not at dinner, but sneakily in public: www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-VdHnS9rto

On a separate note, what about the new girl. She is on their course. How do I meet her? Unfortunately, I am not in that building and the chances of encountering her at random are small. But I may have to rely upon if it's meant to be then it'll just happen.
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep, footjob girl.
CTFU :rofl:
pshah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Caitlin_3008)
That description :laugh:

It seems like she's just trying to see what she can do with you, really... see how much power she has. Cruel, really.

If you lie the look of the girl on their course, then go for it and meet her.
The 'footjob girl' claims to have a bf anyway, so it's hardly as if you're doing anything wrong.
I know, I'm not sure what was going on haha

I'm a little bit new to dating and physical encounters shall we say, but what she did was close to this, except not at a private dinner date, but sneakily in public: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-VdHnS9rto

Yeah seems quite cruel! If I'm honest, she is pretty, but I never thought about her in that sort of way, till after she did this!

I do like the look of the girl on their course. She also seems to have similar interest to me. But how do I meet her? I'm in a different building. I think the chances of a chance encounter are small, (though I'm still hoping!)

Should I ask again? But then won't it seem too obvious and how would they introduce me to her subtly and without making it seem like a set-up?

Really appreciate your advice! Thanks so much.
pshah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by AnharM)
CTFU :rofl:
I know haha

But that's what she has become in my mind. I'm terrified of sitting next to her now, she gets me too horny. And it doesn't seem right, she has a bf!

How do I meet the girl on their course?
AnharM
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know haha

But that's what she has become in my mind. I'm terrified of sitting next to her now, she gets me too horny. And it doesn't seem right, she has a bf!

How do I meet the girl on their course?
Bang her mate, she's given you enough signals. Don't be a pussy, and just lean in for the kiss when you guys are alone. If she declines, just be like ''then why the hell were you leading me on?'' She's fair game to me, you don't know her bf, so yeah, go for it.
Neuth
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know, I'm not sure what was going on haha

I'm a little bit new to dating and physical encounters shall we say, but what she did was close to this, except not at a private dinner date, but sneakily in public: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-VdHnS9rto

Yeah seems quite cruel! If I'm honest, she is pretty, but I never thought about her in that sort of way, till after she did this!

I do like the look of the girl on their course. She also seems to have similar interest to me. But how do I meet her? I'm in a different building. I think the chances of a chance encounter are small, (though I'm still hoping!)

Should I ask again? But then won't it seem too obvious and how would they introduce me to her subtly and without making it seem like a set-up?

Really appreciate your advice! Thanks so much.
Well, after doing that you're bound to think of her in a different light, aren't ya? :laugh:
I feel so sorry for you... Must've been a very hard awkward situation

Well, your friends are obviously the key to that :yep:
Maybe they could organise that she comes round, so you'd be in a casual setting, and then you can see where it leads
Scim
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She wants the d
pshah2
Rep:
?
Well, after doing that you're bound to think of her in a different light, aren't ya? :laugh:
I feel so sorry for you... Must've been a very hard awkward situation

Well, your friends are obviously the key to that :yep:
Maybe they could organise that she comes round, so you'd be in a casual setting, and then you can see where it leads
Haha, I'm not that experienced with girls, but I must have some kind of superpower self control. I really had to contain my self and yes it was a VERY hard awkward situation indeed !! I mean I don't think I would want to date her, but if she did it again, I don't think my superpowers could resist her spell twice! What should I do in terms of footjob girlTM? I am a little bit attracted to her, which is perhaps why she has easily created fantasies running through my head now.

I could ask them, but I'd love to try and meet her naturally and if we hit it off be on my own merit and us actually building natural chemistry. I'm not too keen on putting it out there or requesting that they have to get her over to our halls. I mean, I have suggested it twice, once at dinner, and once to one of them afterwards. How to persuade your platonic female friends to let you meet their other female friends? When I saw her picture, I had butterflies and that omg, she's beautiful feeling!

Thanks again, your advice is supreme!
pshah2
Rep:
?
Bang her mate, she's given you enough signals. Don't be a pussy, and just lean in for the kiss when you guys are alone. If she declines, just be like ''then why the hell were you leading me on?'' She's fair game to me, you don't know her bf, so yeah, go for it.
Haha couldn't stop laughing at your first sentence.

I do tend to agree with the assessment. Look, I'm not that experienced in these matters. I was hoping for more of a special first time with someone who I connect with. She's lusty and got me lusting after her, but how can I be sure she likes me?

Also, okay say she has led me on, if I go in for a kiss, it seems like I'm coming on to her, when I never did. Not to keen on rumours spreading around saying I did this etc, especially if I like a girl on her course!

On the one hand, it would fulfill my fantasy (which she created), but I'm not keen on dating her.. Advice? How could I get her to initiate, then I'm up for it, but only that way.

Bro, need an expert's advice!
pshah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scim)
She wants the d
Haha, how can you be sure though?

What do I do with regards to her and what about the new girl?
AnharM
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha couldn't stop laughing at your first sentence.

I do tend to agree with the assessment. Look, I'm not that experienced in these matters. I was hoping for more of a special first time with someone who I connect with. She's lusty and got me lusting after her, but how can I be sure she likes me?

Also, okay say she has led me on, if I go in for a kiss, it seems like I'm coming on to her, when I never did. Not to keen on rumours spreading around saying I did this etc, especially if I like a girl on her course!

On the one hand, it would fulfill my fantasy (which she created), but I'm not keen on dating her.. Advice? How could I get her to initiate, then I'm up for it, but only that way.

Bro, need an expert's advice!
Jheeze, you're over-thinking things. That's what everyone does, including me. But if a girl did touch my crotch with her feet, then I wouldn't be wondering whether I should go for it or not. That IS her initiating it. That's her way of saying ''come for me'', so go for it! Who gives a **** whether rumours go out or not, seriously? If every girl talked about getting hit on by a guy, then there will be new rumours every day.
Neuth
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha, I'm not that experienced with girls, but I must have some kind of superpower self control. I really had to contain my self and yes it was a VERY hard awkward situation indeed !! I mean I don't think I would want to date her, but if she did it again, I don't think my superpowers could resist her spell twice! What should I do in terms of footjob girlTM? I am a little bit attracted to her, which is perhaps why she has easily created fantasies running through my head now.

I could ask them, but I'd love to try and meet her naturally and if we hit it off be on my own merit and us actually building natural chemistry. I'm not too keen on putting it out there or requesting that they have to get her over to our halls. I mean, I have suggested it twice, once at dinner, and once to one of them afterwards. How to persuade your platonic female friends to let you meet their other female friends? When I saw her picture, I had butterflies and that omg, she's beautiful feeling!

Thanks again, your advice is supreme!
Phahaa Yeah... Well, think of it this way:

1) FWB/ONS most likely with Footjob girl.
2) Genuine relationship most likely with friend's friend/butterfly-feely girl.
Scim
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha, how can you be sure though?

What do I do with regards to her and what about the new girl?
Just fk her, sex overrides all rational thought
William Turtle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Seen this story a few months ago. Better written narrative last time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
pshah2
Rep:
?
Phahaa Yeah... Well, think of it this way:

1) FWB/ONS most likely with Footjob girl.
2) Genuine relationship most likely with friend's friend/butterfly-feely girl.
Haha sound words and advice.

So the heart and brain must overrule the short term urges of the crotch.

I'm not sure about FWB, not really a ONS guy, but I am a one girl type of guy. And I've got to give butterfly girl a shot. I would love to ask her out and hope she would say yes! Only thing is to meet her.

These friends I have in halls can't seem to take a hint I like her lol! How do I convince them?

Would footjob girlTM maybe try to sabotage it? That worries me slightly. She is hot, but in a teasy cruel way is she trying to keep me for herself?
pshah2
Rep:
?
Jheeze, you're over-thinking things. That's what everyone does, including me. But if a girl did touch my crotch with her feet, then I wouldn't be wondering whether I should go for it or not. That IS her initiating it. That's her way of saying ''come for me'', so go for it! Who gives a **** whether rumours go out or not, seriously? If every girl talked about getting hit on by a guy, then there will be new rumours every day.
Yep I am overthinking. I would agree with you on the initiation, but she did it in public, not in private. If she had done it in private, one on one, then I suppose it may have gone further. But even then she has a bf or so she claims.

When we've been one on one in a lift, or just chatting she doesn't appear to have reached for my crotch suddenly!!

I'm only concerned about rumours, because the girl I like is on her course. I'm worried she might try and sabotage a first meet up attempt.
pshah2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Scim)
Just fk her, sex overrides all rational thought
Errr okay haha

Will she initiate again? And if she does, how do I state my acceptance?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (173)
18.66%
No (561)
60.52%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise