Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well funnily i thought of going to uni at exactly 7pm haha. So im wondering if there is a possibility to apply through clearing now? I cant find the clearing courses anywhere and its been so many years since i applied to uni. Are there many law courses in clearing, preferably in my area? (Birmingham) Just wondering where i should go from here on out so any advice is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    See this page:

http://www.ucas.com/about-us/contact-us#extended

You can ring UCAS from 8 am tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Well funnily i thought of going to uni at exactly 7pm haha. So im wondering if there is a possibility to apply through clearing now? I cant find the clearing courses anywhere and its been so many years since i applied to uni. Are there many law courses in clearing, preferably in my area? (Birmingham) Just wondering where i should go from here on out so any advice is appreciated
    i.e Birmingham near California???

ReputationRep:
    OP - if this has occurred to you one evening randomly this late in the process, odds are it's a waste of time.

(Original post by Holmstock)
    i.e Birmingham near California???
    Was this supposed to be funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    OP - if this has occurred to you one evening randomly this late in the process, odds are it's a waste of time.

Was this supposed to be funny?
    No, just that there is more than one Birmingham around the world, and the thread starter's location is given as California.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holmstock)
    No, just that there is more than one Birmingham around the world, and the thread starter's location is given as California.
    There isn't a Birmingham in California. From the first post it's pretty evident this is Birmingham, England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    There isn't a Birmingham in California. From the first post it's pretty evident this is Birmingham, England.
    OP does give his location as California, and there is in fact a California in Birmingham:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California,_Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carnationlilyrose)
    OP does give his location as California, and there is in fact a California in Birmingham:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California,_Birmingham
    I'm not quite sure what point you are trying to make?

I said there isn't a Birmingham in California... there isn't?

Or were you just agreeing with me that this is obviously Birmingham, England?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    I'm not quite sure what point you are trying to make?

I said there isn't a Birmingham in California... there isn't?

Or were you just agreeing with me that this is obviously Birmingham, England?
    Everybody has a tinge of truth. OP could legitimately be claiming to be both in California and in Birmingham, and it's also reasonable to assume he is in California USA if that's his location. It doesn't seem reasonable to commute to Birmingham in that case. I am afraid I was just musing in print.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.