The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
These threads are so ****

At least make the story interesting, make it a decent read.

I come here for entertainment and all I read is some guy going on about his dick size... Kinda gay if you ask me.
Reply 21
Original post by zKlown
These threads are so ****

At least make the story interesting, make it a decent read.

I come here for entertainment and all I read is some guy going on about his dick size... Kinda gay if you ask me.

The OP is gay. And no one asked you
Really thought this thread would be a joke about a cockerel but no... it wasn't to be.
Reply 23
Lool this thread made me laugh. Here's my advice (as a gay male) -> foreplay, poppers, lube, lube, lube, patience, patience, lube :biggrin: You must also know, 'the bigger the spade the more treasure you'll find...', that's not a good thing.
Reply 24
Original post by 1441776
The OP is gay. And no one asked you

That's why I said "if" you ask me
Reply 25
wth are poppers? Party poppers?
Reply 26
Original post by Tai Ga

Check google :wink:
Reply 27
Original post by NightOwl1985
As a well hung guy it has not always been what a lot of men think!

Would a well hung guy put you off? Any thoughts?

Currently impacting on my sex life badly. Strangely a while back it was fine and partner had amazing time and so do I.:smile:

However penetration is agony and therefore it's not happing :frown: Tried everything inc poppers.

Suggestions....

Lube, fingers, lube, fingers, lube, small toy, lube, medium toy, lube, large toy, tons more lube, cock
Thought this thread was going to be about competitive cockerel competitions at the county fair, very disappointed.
Reply 29
How big?
I'm sure once youve had a few goes on him, he will be fine..
Reply 31
This thread is inappropriate for this forum. Please ask his question on a forum which has more of a leaning towards sexual problems and relationships and not one where 14-year-olds are asking for help with their homework. You're probably more likely to get constructive replies that way.
Original post by Jam'
How big?

8.5 6 girth

Original post by VannR
This thread is inappropriate for this forum. Please ask his question on a forum which has more of a leaning towards sexual problems and relationships and not one where 14-year-olds are asking for help with their homework. You're probably more likely to get constructive replies that way.

If it was it be removed! I can't go wrapping folk in cotton wool !! Nor do I think within a relationship forum 14 year olds are asking for help with homework! Nor am I aware this is whole forum is designed for 14 year olds asking for help with homework.

Let me recap! I am posting in a forum re relationships. Currently I seek guidance on a relationship problem that happens to be around my penis size.
Original post by Tai Ga

Google it......
Reply 34
8.5 6 girth

If it was it be removed! I can't go wrapping folk in cotton wool !! Nor do I think within a relationship forum 14 year olds are asking for help with homework! Nor am I aware this is whole forum is designed for 14 year olds asking for help with homework.

Let me recap! I am posting in a forum re relationships. Currently I seek guidance on a relationship problem that happens to be around my penis size.

Oh wow that is massive lol bulldozer
Original post by Jam'
Oh wow that is massive lol bulldozer

Yeah so you can foresee the problem currently. Granted not always been an issue the reverse to be frank!

Sharing showers always attracts comment. Banter.... But at times what many guys desire fail to grasp it can also bear the same problem as having a small one! Which I have seen in my sexually active years.
8.5 6 girth

I have the opposite problem
8.5 6 girth

That is big, 6 inches is my wrist size. Um, maybe you could ask a doctor...?
Original post by bloomblaze
I have the opposite problem

What do you have problems with?
Reply 39
About that without an erection mate :frown:

8.5 6 girth

Bull****. I'm actually 6 inches when my dick is soft but it only reaches 7.5 inches with a boner. So I doubt you're 6 inches soft and 8.5 inches erect. You're full of **** mate.

Latest