Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

France vs Germany discussion thread Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Since the World Cup has been bias against African teams, who will win between France and Germany the quarters ?

More viewers for this tasty tie, exactly what you wanted eh Blatter ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol how has it?

ReputationRep:
    France hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Damn I've got work at 4 so can't watch it

ReputationRep:
    Flu in the German camp apparently. Half the team are under the weather.

ReputationRep:
    Not convinced Germany could do this even without flu, but I sure hope they'll prove me wrong. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I think it could be down to the fact that half the African teams care more about their bonus pay than playing for their national country. Also the players aren't that great apart from a few individuals, granted I was very impressed with Algeria credit to them.

My verdict though, draw at full time and extra time, Germans win on pens ... :P

ReputationRep:
    Germany to get a really good shoeing I hope.

ReputationRep:
    Benzema to score an own goal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    france to win , exciting dicsiplined team with alot of pace that will exploit this germany defence who doesnt have a natural rb or lb and dont have a world class striker to really put frances defence under enough pressure , 2-0 benzema,valbuena
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm gonna say France.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope France wins, in fact, I hope they win the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    If Löw doesn't mess up the line-up once more, I don't see how this will be lost.

ReputationRep:
    I think the Germans will dominate possession as they arguably have the better midfield, but i think that France will create the most clear cut chances and will inevitably win as i believe that Germany lack in the attacking third

ReputationRep:
    France will win 3-0

Edit: Just saw that Klose is starting. I'll go for 3-1 to France.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's going to be tougher for Germany because France have been flawless attacking. Full of pace, which they lack at the back. I'm still backing Germany though!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    "World cup has been biased against African teams"...

Has it occurred to you that African teams might just not be that good?

ReputationRep:
    Germany will dominate. 3-1. They're just too well organised and have a ridiculous midfield. Brazil and Columbia on the other hand.. That's got a draw written all over it.

Whacked £20 on a four fold. £670 return. Definitely not gonna pay off ha.
    Brazil - Draw
    Germany - Win
    Argentina - Win
    Holland - Win

ReputationRep:
    germany have got this one
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I hope Germany can do this. I say 'hope' because up until now France have been ridiculously good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.