Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend used to like me, not sure if he still does anymore? Watch

One of my guy friends asked me out on a date 2 months ago but at that time I didn't have any romantic feelings for him. Now, I think I might have but I don't really know how to go about it - I don't know if he still likes me in that way. We were supposed to go to this restaurant (before I knew it was a date) and I recently went with a friend so I just texted him saying it was really good and he replied saying yeah he had heard that (there was more to the texts but that's just the jist of it lol). I think the text I sent him had the implication of wanting to go there with him but (I think) he knows I'm quite an oblivious person so he doesn't know if that's what I mean or not. Sorry if that doesn't really make any sense but I just don't really know how to approach this haha as I've never asked a guy (I had feelings for) out - does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't quite follow that...

If you like him, ask him out. I don't see what's the issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I didn't quite follow that...

If you like him, ask him out. I don't see what's the issue.
    What this guy said. I don't see why girls put so much effort into their hints at guys etc. when it is FAR easier to just ask him out. He liked you before and you're still talking. Chances are he still likes you unless he's seeing someone else.
    You rejected him before so he's hardly going to just assume you like him and take another risk at asking you out. That would look needy and annoying if infact, you didn't have feelings from him.
    you girls play too many mind games with yourselves.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.