Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I will be honest with you all... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I find it VERY VERY difficult to come on the Internet and not cause trouble. I've been called a troll many times. I dont know why I do it... well actually thats a lie I do it out of boredom and for entertainment but I really want to stop. I find it hard to understand how some people come online and act normal and nice, when they have all thiw freedom to say what they want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    maybe because they want to make friends online?? being a troll is quite isolating, socially.

ReputationRep:
    You can do both. You need to balance it out.

ReputationRep:
    Because this site is actually quite enjoyable for general discussions/debate and doing something productive when you have no other motive... which for me is about 80% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Bring a troll gets kinda boring after a while.

ReputationRep:
    At least this isn't Facebook or twitter

ReputationRep:
    people wont take you seriously if you troll all the time, this can be particularly fatal on this website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    maybe because they want to make friends online?? being a troll is quite isolating, socially.
    yeah but I have real friends I don't really care about the people on here and whether they dislike me it makes no difference to me atall. I guess it would bother someone who had no real friends. I think I particularly enjoy annoying TSR people because they are very ignorant and snobbish and so bot like in terms of the way they think, and honestly believe them having tripple A* or whatever makes them a cut above the rest, and anyone who doesn't go to Oxford or gets an A* is doomed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    yeah but I have real friends I don't really care about the people on here and whether they dislike me it makes no difference to me atall. I guess it would bother someone who had no real friends. I think I particularly enjoy annoying TSR people because they are very ignorant and snobbish and so bot like in terms of the way they think, and honestly believe them having tripple A* or whatever makes them a cut above the rest, and anyone who doesn't go to Oxford or gets an A* is doomed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ? doesn't really follow

anyway.. fine. if you dislike us all so much, why are you bothering to explain to us why you post in the way that you do?!? you seem to want to have you kace and eat it too.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to be nice to people if you don't want to, do whatever you want

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ? doesn't really follow

anyway.. fine. if you dislike us all so much, why are you bothering to explain to us why you post in the way that you do?!? you seem to want to have you kace and eat it too.
    little pig

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    little pig

Posted from TSR Mobile
    <~ writes paragraph
    =< gets serious response
    <√ replies with 2 word insult

you're a bit confused, aren't ya!!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how 'Oxbridge' (Oxford) has already featured in this thread.

Oxbridge seems to be a universal obsession on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    <~ writes paragraph
    =< gets serious response
    <√ replies with 2 word insult

you're a bit confused, aren't ya!!
    Atleast I'm not confused about the correct spelling of "cake"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    Atleast I'm not confused about the correct spelling of "cake"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    <= complains about tsr users being elitist (pseudo?) academics
    •••> is grammar natzi

ReputationRep:
    <= complains about tsr users being elitist (pseudo?) academics
    •••> is grammar natzi
    You need to stop bothering her. I don't get why people pick on others. If she is annoying, ignore her don't feed into it fanning the flame like come on. Going in a back and forth makes you both look quite silly, from afar and up close. Juzz sayin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissAce)
    You need to stop bothering her. I don't get why people pick on others. If she is annoying, ignore her don't feed into it fanning the flame like come on. Going in a back and forth makes you both look quite silly, from afar and up close. Juzz sayin.
    whos getting picked on? we were having a back and forth argument (before he got childish). sry 4 looking silly tho.

ReputationRep:
    whos getting picked on? we were having a back and forth argument (before he got childish). sry 4 looking silly tho.
    Speak English or ****off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was a riveting tale.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      That was a riveting tale.
      you can relate, i'm sure

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.