Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Police attempt to pull over cow; Cow resists arrest and is shot Watch

ReputationRep:
    The cow ignored verbal warnings from the police and ignored the pull over signals from the police car (flashing lights and siren), so they pursued the suspect and fired at it many times.

ReputationRep:
    Shout out to all my cows in the struggle

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is exempt from the Law. I don't know how I'd sleep at night without the top quality jobs the Police do at keeping us safe from dangerous individuals with no respect or regard for the law.

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Is this for real?

****ing hell, it wasn't even doing anything wrong, absolute ****ing morons. Ever heard of gently ushering it into a field? No? ****ers.

ReputationRep:
    Poor cow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snailsareslimy)
    Is this for real?
    I was just gonna say. Well more hamburgers for us?

ReputationRep:
    This is brutality :c I'd like to see that police officer being turned into hamburgers in return

ReputationRep:
    Not even gonna watch it because animal abuse gets me ****ed up but US Police employ some pure scum and it's not even a secret tbh.

I've seen similar things with police shooting dogs to death, the whimpers are pretty heartbreaking.

ReputationRep:
    Poor cow

ReputationRep:
    India should invade :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hahaha what the **** man absolutely retarded police you would think it was a Lion on the loose or something it's just a cow lol and that retard cop just seemed to panic and shot it if he acts like that under the smallest amount of pressure then he shouldn't be on the streets with a weapon.

Rest In Peace Cow may your spirit find it's way to the halls of your four fathers and their fathers before them.

ReputationRep:
    Beef burgers anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Poor performance by the police there, would be interested to see a justification. Perhaps just as embarrassing is them requiring 4 squad cars to contain one young cow...

ReputationRep:
    Really? No pig jokes?

ReputationRep:
    Udderly ridiculous, they should start a cow rights moovement.

ReputationRep:
    The cow should of 'mooved' out the way:cool::cool::cool::cool:

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or do police have no common sense these days? Just something I have been noticing lately...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.