The Student Room Group

Girls, do you remove your facial hair?

I don't mean upper lip or lower lip hair or neatening your eyebrows, but I'm referring to the light/thin hair that is all over your face, and also the sideburns.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
people get that? :lolwut:
Original post by Tai Ga

This roughly translates to "Yeah, but nobody will ever think I do with a comment as good a diversion as this"
Original post by Tai Ga

I've actually noticed quite a lot of girls with all of or some of the above.

I think most girls actually do get hair on their face, but it's too light to notice, still wondered whether people actually do anything about it.
Reply 4
I only started from about 6months ago. I have fair skin but jet black natural hair. It started getting really thick so I decided to do just do it as it became really obvious especially when maintaining my eyebrows and upper lip. Thankfully, I love the results and my skin seems to be in a much better condition too - so all good!

Eta: I've put it off for a few years now because I was totally against it but the more I was against it, the worse my face seemed to be getting. If I had fair enough hair or darker skin - I definitely wouldn't do it. But because of the contrast of fair skin/black hair - I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by überambitious_ox
I've actually noticed quite a lot of girls with all of or some of the above.

I think most girls actually do get hair on their face, but it's too light to notice, still wondered whether people actually do anything about it.

oh wow.

Well wouldn't you be concerned that it grows back thicker and darker? If it's light it shouldn't be too bad.
Original post by Tai Ga
oh wow.

Well wouldn't you be concerned that it grows back thicker and darker? If it's light it shouldn't be too bad.

Well I personally don't have anything done to my face other than my upper lip and lower lip, and a little tidying of the eyebrows. Yeah, the other facial hair has never really bothered me as it's so light, but just wondered whether anyone out there does have it done.
Reply 7
Original post by Reece Sure
This roughly translates to "Yeah, but nobody will ever think I do with a comment as good a diversion as this"

Or maybe it translates to: Do people get that? :lolwut:
Reply 8
I know females young and old with facial hair like...little whiskers... <:| They tweezer them. I personally don't have :biggrin:
Reply 9
As an Asian girl, this is an absolute pain. Even worse when you have sensitive skin, because both threading and waxing usually end up leaving me with rashes or even bruises.
White and black girls usually have hair on the sides of their face too, but it's less noticable because the hairs are a similar colour to their skin.
Suddenly, having stomach hair doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Or maybe it is. And now I've just admitted to it.
Original post by überambitious_ox
I don't mean upper lip or lower lip hair or neatening your eyebrows, but I'm referring to the light/thin hair that is all over your face, and also the sideburns.

Yes, you could if you have lots of facial hair. Use

This is easier than threading which is ouch and:eek:

This tweezer is easier and I use it myself:yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
Nah because it's really not obvious like at all
Should only be one beard per couple.
Not something I struggle with.
Nope. Even my leg hair is too fine to see unless you look closely so I genuinely don't think taking the hair off my face would even be possible as it's so fine.

It would also be totally pointless as I don't often get people peering closely at my face with a magnifying glass...
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah I do. Sometimes I have it wax but lately been plucking them. It hurts a lot though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have very pale skin but dark brown hair so I get very noticeable facial hair, especially on the sides of my face, which I'm really self conscious about so I get it waxed off regularly
No. You can barely see it. And I dont have sideburns.
Reply 19
If you really love your girlfriend then the amount of body hair should not matter. I believe that true loves comes from the heart and not body appearance. My girlfriend has hair on her body from head to toes. I do not aked her to remove every piece of hair. I love my girlfriend for the person she is. If a girl/women want to shave her body hair then she should do it because she wants to. It's her body and she should have the choice.My girldfriend does remove some of her body hair, she does it for herself. I told her I love her with or without the hair. I hope this si helpfulk. Thank you,R.T.T
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending