Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    So I sent of a PFF2 form with my Mum and Dad finical details instead of doing it online. But on my SFE online application it still says that my mum still needs to provide finical information but it says that they have received his finical information and will use it to work out how much money I can get.

But I am a bit confused because SFE received my mum and dad information at the same time. What should I do.
    Could it possibly be due to the fact that mu mum surname on my online application I put is different to my mum surname on the online application and the SFE workers thought that it was a different person and still put "needs finical information for my mum" on my online application.

So what could I do to resolve this issue? Thanks for your help guys.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

If you give us a call on 0300 100 0607, we can look into the PFF2 & clarify what the issues are.

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.